**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And who else would that be?
There is a free agent class after next years.... DLo can be flipped at anytime in a bigger package if need be. You dont have to include him in a trade for a player that is coming regardless.
Its like using all your bullets too soon.

Anybody.  If you roll out with Ball D'Lo Ingram George Zubac and realize later your team works better with player type X.  Then you trade for that player type X wih D'Lo since he has great trade value no matter what your biases say
BINGO.
Let the pot cook a little bit first. Build it brick by brick. They might find out Ball/DLo/Ingram/George is super dynamic who knows.

Anybody.  If you roll out with Ball D'Lo Ingram George Zubac and realize later your team works better with player type X.  Then you trade for that player type X wih D'Lo since he has great trade value no matter what your biases say

Oh. So you don't have any names in mind. He has great value now in part because he's cheap.

The NBA is getting shook up can't wait till thursday...I hope LeBron leaves cavs and kyrie demands a trade like reported...f gilbert

If we trade Randle but can keep #28, I'll feel a little better. 

Still don't want to give him up tho.

I'd go

Clarkson / Nance / # 28 / 2020 1st
For
Paul George

If they take Deng or Mozgov, I'm willing to take on Monta's contract.

Why give up JC AND Randle ugh. I say 1 or the other with Black, and the 28th pick. If they dont like it they can go elsewhere.

Why give up JC AND Randle ugh. I say 1 or the other with Black, and the 28th pick. If they dont like it they can go elsewhere.

Maybe they don't wanna pay Randle next summer. Nance is a low usage player and may fit better.

would you guys take Carmelo for 2 and 28?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Melo who?

Back
Top Bottom