**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

• Redick values positional versatility, 3-point shooting and playmaking for lineups
  • Yves Missi and Kel'el Ware linked to the Lakers draft plans
  • Jonas Valančiūnas is a possible free agent target
  • #17 has been made available in trade talks
  • Jerami Grant could be a possible trade target
  • Lakers could look to trade back with either the Knicks or Jazz

Last edited:
Im sold on JJ Redick!

Now I love Duke and I value analytics!

Season starts sooooon!

I dont care that JJ is a first timer, we gave Christie Sides a chance and she had horrible lineups and didnt know how to use her stars in crunch time.

Last edited:
LW5vdC5naWY.gif

I guess Edey gonna have to dominate the Lakers instead of dominating other teams since it looks like Lakers not tryna be serious and go after a legit center.

Good luck AD. Hope you stay healthy bud. Cause you gonna be on your own in the paint once again.

If we draft Edey, I can see JJ actually playing him unlike Darvin burying Max and Castleton on the bench when we needed some quickness on Murray and some size for 5-10 minutes. Darvin was on some old school gotta pay his dues type ****

Obviously his longest stint with any team is at the end of his career when teams aren’t exactly clamoring to have a 35-44 year old getting the super max for 9 years

Overall, really liked what I heard from HBC. The AD Hub is what really stood out amongst the desired shift to a more analytical approach. Don't see the roster as currently constructed at all to be able to deliver much on the latter, but that's where Rob has to work some magic.

Please just get Ratsull off my team dawg and let's roll.

Yeah this bout to be a mess. That "I'm better than everybody" attitude ain't gonna work when you got zero resume. It damn sure ain't gonna work with the locker room.

It's gonna be interesting how long him and LeBron stay buddies. The coach and player dynamic ain't the same as doing a podcast.

After reading the last 10ish pages I wonder to you guys…
Is everyone in here still Lakers fans or is this just a place where therapy occurs for negative and death of Lakers fandom.

At this point there’s no reason to wish for the worst or expect the I told you so moment.
I’m hoping things work out with JJ. He seems smart and passionate. Let’s see if he can learn through his mistakes. Us Lakers fans are tough and delusional I tell ya lmao.
Less breaking down and honestly guessing things or assuming things that we just don’t know. Being just a fan can go a long way with anxiety.
Anyway Hate on!!

Back
Top Bottom