**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Does anyone know if they stopped with the dimmed lights in the 100s section at Staples? I was there last night and it seemed really bright in the lower bowl. I always liked how they made it darker so that the court stands out

I know this is the old school in me, but I just turned on the Cavs/Bucks, not making this up, literally the first thing I see is a pass come to Tristan Thompson from half-court, he's standing just inside the 3 point line. He passes to someone coming off of a screen who takes 2 dribbles and then passes back to him, then he passes over to the wing. 2 dribbles baseline and they throw it up, like a semi-lob. He catches it, power dribble, drops in a mini floater. Runs back, Bucks miss, TT rebounds and throws it to someone who's immediately off and running. Misses a floater, but still, it's beautiful basketball.
And I just, it seems so simple, and I don't know why we can't pick up a center who understands the simplicity of playing like a big. It's not like TT is anything close to an elite 5 like Jokic.
/rant

(Yes, we already know you agree, Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 . 🤣)

*EDIT* I didn't mean this as a slight to AD. I definitely meant 'Why can't we find someone who plays like this alongside AD?

Is this in addition to AD or you’re saying AD doesn’t play like a big?
Oh I definitely didn't mean that as a sight to AD.
I definitely meant IN ADDITION TO Eyebrow.
Honestly, AD playing like what I described earlier would be severely limiting his skillset.

So the “short end of the stick” means Austin is playing the highest minutes per game so far in his career, and closing most games…. 😂 got it.

Even if this is true, who cares? As long as AD and Bron are happy that’s all that matters… no coach is going to get fired because a role player is in their feelings. Maybe if him or DLo were playing better in the first place they’d still be starting.

Lakers will be 0-5 vs NBA's top 5 teams after tonight.

This is the most important statistic you're ever going to need to know as it pertains to the Lakers' championship hopes this season.

Thinking Schroeder can help this team get over the top is a sign of desperation and an indicator that folks are fed up with Russell.

News flash to reality: Schroeder ain't bringing anything special to help this team get to the next level. That's why he's the starting point guard in TOR, a team that ain't sniffing the playoffs

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_12-30-2023_11-58-46AM.png

Bron / AR / JHS
Murray / Christie / Playoff Patty
Prince / Vando / Lewis
AD / Wood / Fudge
Poeltl / Hayes / Castleton

Lakers improve their offense (Murray), defense and rebounding (Poeltl), and add proven clutch three-point shooting (Playoff Patty) all in one trade.

Lakers acquire all ex-Popovich San Antonio gems without having to deal with the rival Spurs directly.

Last edited:
Just go Caruso and Drummond for Gabe, JHS, Cam, Hayes, 2029 first (top 5 protected) and 1 or 2 conditional 2nds.
Get rid of some guys Ham will overplay and over rely on, and creates a really deep team that can dial down some minutes for everybody.

Don’t need to get overly complicated and make moves that then require more moves.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
no way bron misses making more moments in his career on his birthday.

somebody give that man some pepto bismo!!!

Back
Top Bottom