**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We can probably find countless posts and articles where people were complaining about Javale being in the starting lineup.
You definitely can't and won't find any coming from me, that's for sure. That 2-Big starting lineup with McGee and AD, flanked by Bron, DGreen, and KCP is about as solid as it gets defensively while you let Bron and AD create all the opportunities offensively.

There's a reason Javale and/or Dwight started next to AD damn near all the games during the '19-'20 season. And it led to a title.

Lakers been experimenting and tinkering with that formula ever since and it has resulted in ZERO championships, ZERO Finals appearances, and a hundred thousand migraine headaches watching this team get bullied by other teams the majority of the time.

You definitely can't and won't find any coming from me, that's for sure. That 2-Big starting lineup with McGee and AD, flanked by Bron, DGreen, and KCP is about as solid as it gets defensively while you let Bron and AD create all the opportunities offensively.

There's a reason Javale and/or Dwight started next to AD damn near all the games during the '19-'20 season. And it led to a title.

Lakers been experimenting and tinkering with that formula ever since and it has resulted in ZERO championships, ZERO Finals appearances, and a hundred thousand migraine headaches watching this team get bullied by other teams the majority of the time.
Okay buddy

He's injured again (surprise), but Gordon Hayward has been the type of wing they've been needing for years now. Add to that he was actually playing well this season, until he recently got hurt again.

I thought he wouldn't get bought out at the rate he was going, but now he's out at least two weeks before reevaluation. Who knows if they can't find a trade for him....

Don't think they move Miles either.

why does he keep playing reaves and russell together?

is there some sort of analytical stat that ham reads that says playing both reaves and russell together even off the bench is a plus?

The second unit has been generating some really good looks. Just gotta hit them.

Prince had 1
Bron had 1
AD had a midrange 1
DLo had 1
Rui had 1

I don't know who needs to lose minutes but Max has to play more.

Wood decent out there and D.lo finally looked better tonight.

Back
Top Bottom