**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

unfortunately; the lakers would not win a bidding war for Mitchell.

LaVine is only possible because he tanked his value completely. I’d give up Rui and Dlo for LaVine in a heartbeat.

Hell I’d even throw in Reaves instead of Dlo if we could somehow get Drummond and Caruso too

On the list of things that'll never happen, but make a lot of sense. 🤔

Funny enough, PHX is one place who could actually use DLo, badly. AND him and Book used to/still are boys. A rare win/win in a DLo trade.

On the flipside, a majority of teams likely dont want to deal with KD anymore, nor can match his/PHX price while staying competitive. Likely KD would just request LAL anyway.

If this ever came to fruition, they'd obviously want AR. Be foolish not to listen.

unfortunately; the lakers would not win a bidding war for Mitchell.

LaVine is only possible because he tanked his value completely. I’d give up Rui and Dlo for LaVine in a heartbeat.

Hell I’d even throw in Reaves instead of Dlo if we could somehow get Drummond and Caruso too

That's how most stars do when they trying to force their way here. Yes, is Zach making a lot sure, but he's capable of lighting it up and I think a change of scenery at someplace he obviously wants to be, will be good.

Bruh they can have everything for KD but I don’t see that happening unless kd specifically requests it.

And even if Kd does, why should PHX acquiesce? He has like 3+ years left on his deal.

Suns traded away all their picks until like 2030 for the current squad. They’re as all-in now as you can get. Trading KD for DLo would be insane

Bruh they can have everything for KD but I don’t see that happening unless kd specifically requests it.

And even if Kd does, why should PHX acquiesce? He has like 3+ years left on his deal.

Why did BRK? Because its a star driven league and players like KD usually get what they want.

Like I said, prolly won't happen. Doubt PHX takes calls till the offseason. Unless 1, Beal ends up having surgery and/or is out for an extended time and 2. they all sit down and agree to pull the plug before Feb. This is KD we're talking about. He will cut bait and run if the writings on the wall.

Why did BRK? Because its a star driven league and players like KD usually get what they want.

Like I said, prolly won't happen. Doubt PHX takes calls till the offseason. Unless 1, Beal ends up having surgery and/or is out for an extended time and 2. they all sit down and agree to pull the plug before Feb. This is KD we're talking about. He will cut bait and run if the writings on the wall.

I can’t lie the thought has crossed my mind over the last month or 2 :lol:

#they would be so mad. I need it :lol:

Basic basketball for non-shooters regardless of who they're on the floor with...

Attack the basket, set screens, move around, etc... and if you are going to take the shot, take it with confidence.

For some reason it's blasphemous when the coach says this though...he's calling players out!!

Lakers exceptionalism podcast had a fun stat. The guy who runs BBall Index is one of the hosts.

Zach Lavine is a better player maker as a passer than 1 guy on the Lakers. Jaxson Hayes.

As for DDR and Caruso. Good luck on trying to do that with what they could get for Caruso.

IMG_0048.jpeg

Can we please dead the Lakers shoulda kept Dennis talks? Raptors offered him more money plus a starting job… of course the Lakers miss his speed, defense and overall toughness especially since his replacement has been injured most of the season.

If doing the revisionist thing is a must, just say the Lakers should have signed ______ instead of Gabe.

I’d give up Rui and Dlo for LaVine in a heartbeat.
Boy am I glad that you ain't running the show.

Lavine hasn't done anything with the BULLS as a #1 with the KEYS and FREEDOM

what make you think as a #3 he would do BETTER here with these BRIGHT LIGHTS?

at 43M a year he's gonna get drastically less touches and all his averages all gonna drop here playing alongside Bron and AD

Sounds like RW ALL OVER AGAIN.

HE MAKES MORE THAN AD and ALMOST as much as LEBRON (NBA Champs, multiple all stars, All defensive teams, all nba, HOF's)

Zach Lavine does what exactly...."Light it up"?

NO ******* THANKS.

Id rather take KPJ on a ankle monitor

All these reports about Lavine is nothing but a decoy to keep the speculation away from the Lakers' real trade target - Nikola Vucevic

Vucevic is out for 10 days with a groin strain. In his absence, Andre Drummond put up 24 points and 25 rebounds in Chicago's last W.
Bulls have won 9 of their last 13 games.

Vucevic and his 11 boards per game and ability to stretch the floor is exactly who Anthony Davis needs to help him guard all opposing bigs.

Last edited:
Now Vuc I can get behind

A lot of Lakers fans don't even be knowin' how much STRONGER the Lakers would be with 2 of the top 5 rebounders in the league.

In 2020, AD only averaged 10 boards per game because he had Dwight and Javale averaging another 12 more themselves per game combined. Lakers bigs averaged 23 rebounds per game the year they won the chip.

AD averaging 12 boards now. Vucevic is averaging 11. That's 23 rebounds per game between these two.

Who's helping AD grab boards right now? NOBODY.

Who on this roster is helping AD bang with the league's other true centers? NOBODY.

Why are the Lakers playing .500 basketball and seemingly giving up more points than they score?

I bet if folks were to pull this year's team stats/team averages, they'd see that the Lakers are NOT outrebounding opponents like they did in 2020 and instead are getting outrebounded this year, unlike the top 6 teams in the league who are all outrebounding their opponents night in night out.

Screenshot_20231128_233252_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Boy am I glad that you ain't running the show.

Lavine hasn't done anything with the BULLS as a #1 with the KEYS and FREEDOM

what make you think as a #3 he would do BETTER here with these BRIGHT LIGHTS?

at 43M a year he's gonna get drastically less touches and all his averages all gonna drop here playing alongside Bron and AD

Sounds like RW ALL OVER AGAIN.

HE MAKES MORE THAN AD and ALMOST as much as LEBRON (NBA Champs, multiple all stars, All defensive teams, all nba, HOF's)

Zach Lavine does what exactly...."Light it up"?

NO ****ING THANKS.

Id rather take KPJ on a ankle monitor

What did Aaron Gordon do as a number 1 in ORL? Or how about Andrew Wiggins in MIN? Next to nothing right? But the last 2 champions don't win without their significant contributions.

The money kinda is what it is it's going to have to be used in some allotment, D'Lo sucks and is unplayable and Rui can't get any minutes as is because of the logjam at the wings.

To be fair. Gordon and Wiggins were very young in their careers in ORL and MIN

Lavine is an all-star veteran in Chicago and hasn’t had team success. Of course there are many factors that contribute to team successes, not all on one person

Back
Top Bottom