**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would be nice if HiP could just buy three minutes in the first half tomorrow with Wenyen at center to help Bron's legs for the second half.

I think it's time to exorcise Beasley from the rotation because he's providing nothing.

Bron could also stop jacking up 3s
🤷🏻‍♂️

If the trade off is him going way harder on defense, I’ll take the long 3s to conserve some energy.

Would be very impressed if they win game 5. I would love to see Gabriel get some minutes. The Bron/Rui lineup was serviceable last game but inserting Wenyen into the non-AD minutes would be beneficial imo.

the **** you trade for bamba if you not gonna play him atleast 8 minutes instead playing bron at center?

give beasley minutes to lonnie

Reactions: DLF
I appreciate he doesn’t automatically fling himself into the air at full speed and allow a wide open shot

these are 🔥
Screenshot_20230425_191859_Instagram.jpg

the **** you trade for bamba if you not gonna play him atleast 8 minutes instead playing bron at center?

give beasley minutes to lonnie
IMG_0447.jpeg

Bamba has played less than 40 minutes combined in all of April and March… while looking pretty terrible most times he was out there. I get that he’s 7 feet and all but no way this dudes seeing the floor in a high level playoff game against one of the best teams in the west. That ship has sailed, at least for this season…

I have zero issues with DLo and I hope we have him with Bron and AD a few years. Like I said before, he's not perfect, but he's a valuable piece, specifically for his passing, and more specifically for his entry passing/runout passing.

I think a majority of the energy aimed at trading him is fueled by people wanting Kyrie, without realizing we'd have to gut the team [AGAIN] to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom