**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mamba when did your love affair with Booker first begin? Kid can do no wrong in your eyes
:lol: mamba was the first to gloat when Booker scored 70 and said that DLo's 40 is unimpressive compared to Booker's

well DLo scored 40 in a games against the Cavs and we were actually close in the game the entire time
meanwhile Booker was stat padding in the 4th quarter during a blowout :nerd:

Mamba when did your love affair with Booker first begin? Kid can do no wrong in your eyes
Probably around the same time yours started with D'Lo. 

But seriously, liked the kid since he was at UK. I wanted OKC to grab him in the 1st round but they missed by one spot. Kid had stud written all over him. And he was the youngest dude in the draft so the ceiling was enormous. 

And 
laugh.gif
 at him doing no wrong. Nice assessment. 

laugh.gif
mamba was the first to gloat when Booker scored 70 and said that DLo's 40 is unimpressive compared to Booker's

well DLo scored 40 in a games against the Cavs and we were actually close in the game the entire time
meanwhile Booker was stat padding in the 4th quarter during a blowout
nerd.gif
I never said that actually. I just found it funny that when he scored 70 the same dudes who were in here every game where he struggled shooting were all of a sudden ghost. They both lost so the game result doesn't matter. Y'all know damn well if D'Lo ever scored 50 let alone 70 and the Lakers got washed, y'all would be calling for them to erect a statue right after the game. 

I don't know why it bothers you guys to be honest. I thought Booker was the better player last season and nothing has changed this year to change my mind. Pretty much all the analysts agree. 

I'm nothing like that with D'Lo :lol:. The pick shocked the hell out of me. It wasn't until after the draft that I looked up his highlights and started liking his potential. But I never bought into the hype with his passing ability although it's been coming along nicely. I've been pretty reserved in propping him up for the most part

I didn't say the stats. I said the analysts. D'Lo had better stats last year and Booker still made the rookie 1st team over him. 

Last edited:
If we're looking at career trajectory, only way D'lo becomes better is if he starts developing the things we drafted him for. He has a good chance to do it, but right now Booker is the better player. 

I didn't say the stats. I said the analysts. D'Lo had better stats last year and Booker still made the rookie 1st team over him. 

I mean so did Mudiay.

You also few days ago tried using TPA to big up your boy Westbrook.

Check out where Booker is using that metric.

I mean so did Mudiay.

Mudiay didn't make all rookie 1st team. 

I already said D'Lo's stats are "better". I still want Booker.

Last edited:
this thread is the only place where it's even a question that Booker is better than Dlo.

It's like how the US is the only country in the developed world that questions climate change :lol:

Last edited:
I mean so did Mudiay.

Mudiay didn't make all rookie 1st team. 

I already said D'Lo's stats are "better". I still want Booker.

You right. Could've sworn he got first team. My bad. Argument still stands, Okafor made first team lol.

Last edited:
this thread is the only place where it's even a question that Booker is better than Dlo.

It's like how the US is the only country in the developed world that questions climate change :lol:

It's really not that clear cut when you factor that basketball involves more than just scoring tho

Last edited:

Lol no it isn't. And it has far more to do with people's infatuation with young prolific scoring guards, even if he's shown to not be able to do anything else.

He was talked about today cause he was "injured" for the game which hurts us for our tank.

Back
Top Bottom