**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The damn suns! They should get fined for making the tank so obvious....Lakers need to shut down everybody asap! Start the damn d-fenders

Last edited:
Ennis got the 2nd most points in the game right now for our team :lol:

Last edited:
Any chance Nwaba starts next year? Can be like a Tony Allen type making up for our lack of perimeter defenders.

If Nwaba was a halfway decent shooter he'd be pulling down 8 figures a year :lol:

National TV Dlo strikes again :pimp:

Last edited:
Any chance Nwaba starts next year? Can be like a Tony Allen type making up for our lack of perimeter defenders.

Not unless the tank is back in town.

He's useless on offense.

He wouldn't be out there to score, but his tenacity and motor are needed on this team
But seeing that if we keep our pick, that pick is going to start unless they have JC back as the 6th man

The most perplexing thing is we are a long ways away from seriously contending... But at the same time we're not because a lot of the groundwork is there. Just need to let it marinate.

Not unless the tank is back in town.

He's useless on offense.

He wouldn't be out there to score, but his tenacity and motor are needed on this team
But seeing that if we keep our pick, that pick is going to start unless they have JC back as the 6th man

I feel you... I like his energy a lot, but he isn't nearly talented enough to start on a decent team in my opinion.

If he can manage to shoot 35% from 3 with about 4 or 5 3fga then I would love to bring him back at 15-20 mpg... but he's not what we need long term

Last edited:
It is for the rest of the year
Next year is not fully guaranteed, team can cut him

Magic Russell [emoji]127996[/emoji]

Russell Ingram Randle - Starters
Nwaba Nance Jr. Zubac - Reserves

Either have a lot of potential, do many things at least decently, or provide things conducive to winning basketball.

Everything else, go sort it out and add to those 6.

Tarik does as well, but won't be able to afford him, while addressing bigger needs. Clarkson has his moments, but not enough for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom