**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Finally got around to watching the Kobe special...Kobe might need Magic and Pelinka to save him and offer another $50M contract. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm sure they're well aware of what Ingram brings to the table... they should just sit him out the rest of the season

Finally got around to watching the Kobe special...Kobe might need Magic and Pelinka to save him and offer another $50M contract.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
First time I saw it I thought it was weird and strange. To a degree I still find it that way. Kobe really went out on a limb with this one but I like the overall concept of it. He wants to be an inspiration for young athletes and tries to connect with them when they are younger.

I also think the musecage is a genius idea.. It is something I have never personally thought about.  

Finally got around to watching the Kobe special...Kobe might need Magic and Pelinka to save him and offer another $50M contract. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
First time I saw it I thought it was weird and strange. To a degree I still find it that way. Kobe really went out on a limb with this one but I like the overall concept of it. He wants to be an inspiration for young athletes and tries to connect with them when they are younger.

I also think the musecage is a genius idea.. It is something I have never personally thought about.  

So you think promoting and selling his "dark" musecage, one of all the bad **** that happens to you is appropriate for kids that would still like the sight of muppet? A snake muppet at that.

So kids, in order to be good, go ahead and channel that time that Danny and Taylor stole you truck at recess and go kick their *****.

Kobe, come back to us.

So you think promoting and selling his "dark" musecage, one of all the bad **** that happens to you is appropriate for kids that would still like the sight of muppet? A snake muppet at that.

So kids, in order to be good, go ahead and channel that time that Danny and Taylor stole you truck at recess and go kick their *****.

Kobe, come back to us.

That's what you got out of that? It was more about balancing those dark and light forces that we all have inside of us and channeling it to your advantage.

I thought the puppet thing was a bit much, but the basketball breakdown of Russ and James was well done and I can see how it would be easily digestible for a young fan of the game.

Last edited:
Rumor is Devin Booker is sitting out tonight vs the Hawks.

They are trying hard to out tank us...smh

Wouldn't have mattered whether they sat him or not
He scored 70 at Friday and they still lost

Last edited:

Yup.

But this is annoying as ****. The Suns literally have nothing to tank for. Their only incentive is putting us in the 3rd spot. ******* ********.

Here's Magic during the 2014/15 season:

"I hope the Lakers lose every game, because if you're going to lose, lose. I'm serious.

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose, because you can't be in the middle of the pack. You either have to be great or you have to be bad, to get a good [draft] pick."
We're not winning another game this season.

I do wish one of the remaining games was against the Suns, just to witness the foolishness that would've taken place.

Last edited:

Actually it would have. Hawks have lost 7 straight and are without their best player in tonight as well.
Booker isn't that good.

bruh cmon son
dude is the next Klay man
As much as I like Booker and think he's a great scorer, he's not Kobe-esqe where he can will a team to victory on his mere strength
If he was that good, the Suns would be a borderline playoff team

Booker isn't that good.
Good enough to be the Celtics no. Give the Suns a good chance to beat the slumping Hawks. I think so. 

Anyway Sixers v Nets tonight, hopefully Brooklyn continues their good play as of late. 

Booker going to be better than Klay ever thought about being. 

Last edited:
I feel like the suns have been better when Booker is the 2nd/3rd option. For some reason they just don't win as much when he's taking the most shots.

But this tank **** has gotten way outta hand. I don't ever remember teams deactivating young, healthy players like we're seeing around the league. The same way pop made resting a thing, hinkie and his egregious tanking has spread. It's disgusting

He may be better than Klay long term.... But I don't think many people realize how significantly bad Booker is on defense..

And until then he's basically Klay Thompson without any of the defensive prowess.

Klay was still in college at the same age. It's a ludicrous comparison to make. He didn't become a really good defender until his 3rd season in the league.

And it's funny for all the accolades that Klay gets for being a great defender, he's had a negative DRPM & DBPM every season since 2014 despite being on one of the best defensive teams in the league over that span. 

Back
Top Bottom