**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

E. Lakers future > Sixer's future

Dario > anybody currently on the Lakers

Simmons >>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody currently on the Lakers

Embiid if healthy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anybody currently on the Lakers

Brett Brown >>>> Luke Walton

Your only decent piece on your team most of your fanbase wants off the team.

I mean......

Alonzo gif.

Damn.

Zubac > Jah

:nerd:

I hate him so much I don't even consider him a real member of our team anymore

Still better than Zubac doe

Zubac is a solid *** backup center though for the record. I do like him.

Last edited:
Saric

17.5 8.7 3.0 0.5 41%

Zubac

16.6 9.5 1.8 2.0 53%

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

And where exactly are you getting those stats from? If you honestly believe Zubac is a better player than Dario Saric then I will never pay attention to a single word you post on here again.

Last edited:
Yeah.... Saric isn't better than Russell or Randle. Sorry. I'll give him the nod over Ingram because Ingram has been pretty bad for most of the season.

You can't really say Simmons is anything yet.

And while Embiid is best of everyone on both sides. We're year 3, didn't even play a single game of more than 30 minutes, didn't play back to backs, and couldn't make it half a season. And now has added knee injuries to his foot injuries. So while he would likely be a future superstar, there's no indication that he can even remotely play anywhere close to a full season.

Don't lie to yourself that it's all easy for the Sixers

Last edited:
Yeah.... Saric isn't better than Russell or Randle. Sorry. I'll give him the nod over Ingram because Ingram has been pretty bad for most of the season.

You can't really say Simmons is anything yet.

And while Embiid is best of everyone on both sides. We're year 3, didn't even play a single game of more than 30 minutes, didn't play back to backs, and couldn't make it half a season. And now has added knee injuries to his foot injuries. So while he would likely be a future superstar, there's no indication that he can even remotely play anywhere close to a full season.

Don't lie to yourself that it's all easy for the Sixers

Buddy...Dario is on a whole nother level than Randle. The only thing Randle does better than Dario is rebound.

Russell is close, but the difference between them is I don't know if Russell's style of play is conductive to winning games, while Dario just plays winning basketball. The dude is just really good at every aspect of basketball and his basketball IQ is sky high. I'll take Dario's ability to score 20+ any night on top of his passing and unselfishness for a 6'10 stretch forward plus his hustle and the grit he brings to the team over Russell right now. He's going to win us a lot of basketball games in the future, that remains to be seen with Russell considering he and all your other young players have been healthy basically all year and you guys are still the second worst team in the league.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Currently Randle scores better, rebounds, and passes better, gets to the line better.... All around on offense is a better player.

106 / 112 ORtg / DRtg for Randle

97 / 108 ORtg / DRtg for Saric

Better in Offensive & Defensive Box Plus Minus... Also Randle has produced 1.7 more win shares..

So yeahhh

Also, if you want to go look up the ORtg & DRtg of Saric versus Randle's "First Year"... It's an identical 97/108, and that's with Saric being a more experienced basketball player

Also I don't even want to hear about your injuries... If Saric played winning basketball, and 32 games of Embiid, you guys should be better than a 1/2 game better than the 4th worst team.

And if Saric plays winning basketball, then Embiid does not because we had the same amount of wins when he went out

Last edited:
Suns play the Hawks today. Atlanta has lost 7 in a row. Cmon Booker, we just need y'all to win 1.

Wizards gunna kill the Lakers tonight :smokin

Well you've got to compare there last few months of play where Saric got off to a slow start adjusting

My mans really came in hear last night puffing his chest out about his Sicksers :lol:

I really hope Embiid can stay healthy for that team. I really hope so. I wouldnt bet on it thoooooo lol
All that Hinkie tanking will have been for naught

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom