**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Better draft? We lose 2019 as well. We can't afford to lose this one.

As for Final 4 guys. Nah whole Lotta 2nd rounders outside of Justin Jackson.

Last edited:
Black young Moz Deng all basically shut down
Our only rim protector is usually benched down the stretch or full second halves
Guy who was literally hooping at the Carson 24 hour fitness weeks ago getting heavy minutes
Ennis plays
Ingram out
Dlo benched
Clarkson at PG

Like how much harder can you tank :lol:. We've won two games since all star? I think the suns have also. Do yall expect or even want to go on a 20 game losing streak to finish the season? We go thru this every damn season. Had we tanked harder in '15 we would've dropped to 4th. Itsl's a lottery. Stop ya blood clot cryin

Last edited:
Better draft? We lose 2019 as well. We can't afford to lose this one.

What's so horrible about losing '19? If magic is everything you say he is that pick should be outside the lotto anyway. Should be able to acquire a late first rounder thru other means, that's not unrealistic at all

So it's a matter of a top 3 in 17 and a mid/late first in 19 or a top 8 in 18 and a mid/late first in 19. Not the end of the world

Last edited:
I don't think losing the pick is the end of the world either.... Great to keep, but not an end to our ability to create a winning product.

But it would require a fast track of consolidation of some of our prospects, that would eventually be needed anyway

I'm of the mind that we're losing the pick anyway. You guys should too, it will make all of this easier.

Honestly don't think losing the pick is the end of the world either. They're gunna suck next year anyway. And they wouldn't even need to tank next year because the pick is ours regardless. Plus the big men in next year's draft class :wow:

The problem is you don't wanna fall into that wait for next year game. Wanna get the ball rolling as soon as possible and losing on the draft pick this year delays the process by a year.

I'm of the thinking that the Lakers should be competitive by 2019 so I don't expect a top 12 pick in 2019 for Orlando anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I still want the pick this year, but I don't think losing the pick is that bad.

Last edited:
We're run by Jeanie and Magic now.......I dunno.....

Hopefully they are patient and take their time figuring it out, the right way.

We're run by Jeanie and Magic now.......I dunno.....

Hopefully they are patient and take their time figuring it out, the right way.

One..more..season. All I ask

Swanigan = Jared Sullinger with food craving discipline

They showed a pic of him in hooping in middle school and good Lord he was fat as ****. That would take the discipline of a Shaolin monk to avoid going back to that

New mock draft has us taking TJ Leaf late 1st round.

I'd be willing to part with Nance if we can bring in a legit stretch 4.

If we lose the pick, look for the new regime to try to make a splash ...cough cough PG cough cough

Heard on the radio that the Indy star is already turning on him

I fear that 3 of our core will be shipped out for him
Smh

I've heard podcasts where Paul George's people are telling the lakers not to trade for him because he doesn't want to play for a gutted team & to just wait for him in free agency. Not sure who (I guess Indy?) is pushing this PG trade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom