**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If you read my posts on DLo, you would actually see that I'm being impartial and unbiased. Just ask @Mamba MVP
whatevs man. i see u.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DLo playing well for 6 games
"Well you know he's just stat padding"

DLo when he's not playing well for 3 games
"HAHAHA HE'S TRASH, DSLOW, TRADE HIM"

Lakers thread is on NBA thread tier right now.

it definitely seems like all the DLO stans have that millennial attitude.  like its ok, he'll be fine....excuse 1, 2, 3...blah blah blah....advance stats show..blah blah.

dude, he's in the league, man up.  take criticism and ball through it ....don't let it effect you and be a softy.  i'm sure many rookies/2nd year guys have a legend on their team retire or get traded ...or has a tough coach...my god...the entitlement aka millennial thinking you all have like its someone elses fault. SMDH.  he would not survive the league 15yrs ago...heck i don't know if he'd survive 5yrs ago if KG started talking smack to him.  GET OVER IT kids.

Funny how some would rather place value on some random Twitter dude named Irwin rather than former NBA players who have all criticized Dlo - Horry, Barkley, Fisher, Kenny Smith, Shaq, Reggie, Jamison and others

Go figure

The name of who it was doesn't matter. The point, the message he was getting at, does matter.

You birds can't seem to grasp that tho.

The name of who it was doesn't matter. The point, the message he was getting at, does matter.

You birds can't seem to grasp that tho.
really doe? so names don't carry weight. OK boss... :lol: :lol:

I know you're about 14, I get it. But you really don't need to reply to me, ever again. I'm gonna save myself some time and just throw you on ignore so I don't see your crap goin forward, you should do the same.

I know you're about 14, I get it. But you really don't need to reply to me, ever again. I'm gonna save myself some time and just throw you on ignore so I don't see your crap goin forward, you should do the same.
its cool i'm a big boy and can handle things. no millennial thinking here. but ur words carry no weight. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DeMar DeRozan averaging

27.2 pts
5.4 rebounds
3.7 assists
with a 24 PER

At age 27. 95% of y'all didn't want him anywhere near this team.

Now the two best players on the team, Randle and DLo, y'all can't get rid of fast enough.

After you chased off MDA as well.

And Mitch.

But you stay *****ing day after day about the team lookin so poor, while wanting them to tank. :lol:

Ingram and Top 3 gonna be gettin tore apart here in about 12-15 months. I feel bad for these kids, but I'm gonna feel worse for the Lakers when they move em all out for short terms "stars" to get beat every year in the first round.

Lou Williams .....but eh, what does he know...he only played with them half the season.  prolly doesn't carry any weight  
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

We all know who he's talking about.  Playing HARD and Competing says it all.  But I'm sure you guys will flip it to someone else...am i right?! Let's hear it...c'mon!!!

Last edited:
And Sizzle is FOR SURE Whip

He started posting in this thread all subtle and impartial like and now he's finally set that hate free :lol:

no fapjr is

i wouldnt be surprised if there were a few times where he was replying to himself in the past

Fap, sizzle, whip, and that nuggets fan are all the same person :lol:

That said can't wait to hear the Ball/Fultz/Jackson slander next season.

Lou Williams .....but eh, what does he know...he only played with them half the season.  prolly doesn't carry any weight  
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

We all know who he's talking about.  Playing HARD and Competing says it all.  
Fap, sizzle, whip, and that nuggets fan are all the same person
laugh.gif

That said can't wait to hear the Ball/Fultz/Jackson slander next season.
if they show heart, hight bball iq, and just flat out hoop...there will be no slander. duh 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2369925
"We trading ya bum *** in 3 months, might as well start packing"

Damn millennial. In the presence of greatness and he's still acting too cool for school. Folding his arms and leaning back against the wall like he already made it :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom