**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't want to see or talk about this team.

AlonzoFacepalmLeBronTech.gif

Just embarrassing. Beat down after beat down.

And CP is gon tell us they hard 95% of the time, Maaaan

View media item 2369192

coached by a guy you all hated. *shrugs*

Not sure what youre trying to prove. What has pringles done or will do? Get past the Warriors or even the Spurs for the foreseeable future? Nah, unless injuries play a part.

If you're talking about having a great regular season or be an assistant coach on the USA Olympic squads, then yeah he's definitely a guy you want. Eff that dude :lol:

He really tried to sneak in that MDA praise. :lol: C'mon CP.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all midas well just save yourself the stress and wait until draft lottery night. Every remaining game we have on the schedule either involves a playoff team or one that's fighting for playoff positioning, except 2 (Kings/Pels). They'll be able to fight some nights but most of these teams are just much more talented and have something to play for. *shrugs* The play by BI, Zu (not tonight) and even Randle has been good though. We're just not good enough to compete for a full game.
Agreed. I haven't watched much after the All star game. It's too hard to watch. I want the tank but it's not pretty. Though coming in here is comedy sometimes so it balances out. You still going to the Tpups game?

Agreed. I haven't watched much after the All star game. It's too hard to watch. I want the tank but it's not pretty. Though coming in here is comedy sometimes so it balances out. You still going to the Tpups game?

Yea bought tickets last week. Section 303 only about 10 bucks above face value.

This isn't good:

D'Angelo Russell is the first player to foul out, have more turnovers than fouls, and fewer points than fouls since Josh Smith in 2007.

Last edited:

This isn't good:

D'Angelo Russell is the first player to foul out, have more turnovers than fouls, and fewer points than fouls since Josh Smith in 2007.

Josh Smith was 21 in 2007.

D'entures is 21 now.

Russell = Smith

ceiling is the roof.

5 points, 6 fouls, 7 turnovers for our future "elite" hopeful. I don't think you can script it any worse than this, even in the bright lights of Hollywood.

And I doubt Derek Fisher had a line as bad as that in his first 2 years in the NBA, let alone his entire career.

Is DLo playing uninspired ball the last three games? Definitely.

Is it because of his demotion? Let's hope not.

What does this say about him moving forward? Not good.

But I still wish DLo the best because he's still young and he's still learning. His clock is ticking in LaLa Land though. He needs to put the pedal to the metal.

SO suns are gonna shut down eric bledsoe

like i said they are gonna win one maybe 2 games from here on out and they already won one

lakers might **** around and lose that 2 slot

Last edited:
Hopefully for us Ulis balls out. We better have a top 3 lottery pick to show for these disgusting losses

This isn't good:

Advanced stats. When its negative for dangelo, nobody wants to believe. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This isn't good:

Advanced stats. When its negative for dangelo, nobody wants to believe. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Advanced stats aren't one game. Hopefully you understand that. But I doubt it.

I swear, we better keep that pick this summer. If we lose it to Philly, all this tanking and embarrassment that's happening now will become even more of a slap to the face

This new regime is so desperate not to start their tenure with losing the pick so they are taking out all the stops by going into extreme tank mode. I kinda like how the old guard didn't seem to really give AF and let the cards fall where they may

Also this has me dying for some reason

:rofl:

Demolition Man :pimp:

Last edited:

5 points, 6 fouls, 7 turnovers for our future "elite" hopeful. I don't think you can script it any worse than this, even in the bright lights of Hollywood.

And I doubt Derek Fisher had a line as bad as that in his first 2 years in the NBA, let alone his entire career.
Lol what the hell? Derek Fisher? Really?

Last edited:
This new regime is so desperate not to start their tenure with losing the pick so they are taking out all the stops by going into extreme tank mode. I kinda like how the old guard didn't seem to really give AF and let the cards fall where they may

Also this has me dying for some reason

:rofl:

Demolition Man :pimp:

It's so weird cuz it's not like starting Dlo and playing Moz/Deng would be going against the tank. These guys just wanna take no chances.

Say what you want about Mitch & co, but at least they had the team watchable. Idk what's even going on anymore.

Last edited:
:lol: at going at the new regime. Like we don't have 10 losses by 20+ points before Magic showed up. Like we hadn't gotten beaten by 30 points 4 other times this season before they even took over, including 39 to the Rockets earlier as well. This team hasn't been watchable since November. These are necessary measures to ensure the worst record possible especially now with the Suns now upping the ante.

They can play D'Lo though, he's not going to hurt the tank especially with the remaining schedule. He must really be in the doghouse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom