**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's funny how the front office/coaching staff expects players to give 110% effort when they themselves have clearly given up on the season with these 'experiments'

Last edited:
To me, we seein the signs we need.

DLo 28 a few games ago.
Clarkson 30
Zubac another 25
Now Randle 32+

Ingram solid as well.

Those are the flashes we need to see. Some games it'll be the guards, some games it'll be Zu/Randle.

Scoring won't be an issue.

The key is getting them on the same page defensively going forward. As a unit. That's when we take a step forward.

Last edited:
how about russell and our late first for phillys first round pick?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] get Fultz/Ball & Jackson/Tatum. Do it Magic!

Last edited:
I don't want to see or talk about this team.

AlonzoFacepalmLeBronTech.gif

Just embarrassing. Beat down after beat down.

And CP is gon tell us they hard 95% of the time, Maaaan

View media item 2369192

Stealth tank>>>whatever the **** this **** is

There's no defending this. Unless D'lo smashed Luke's wife and left condoms on the baby seat there's no excuse for benching him when he looked like he had turned the corner

Last edited:
139 f'n points

46 in the 4th quarter :smh:

Hope you tanking dudes enjoying this ****.

Yup. Got a protected top 3 pick If they are in the bottom 3.

Need the pick more than W's right now.

I mean this isn't the NFL where you get the pick where you finish in the final standings. I guess I also see what youre saying tho, ***** flat out embarrassing.

"tanking" isnt losing by 40 points, these dudes are actually trying until they hang their heads when theyre down 10 with plenty of time and start launching 3's. The potential is promising, the results are not.

View media item 2369192

I mean....They fought until the 4th, and got drilled by a top 5 NBA team, coached by a guy you all hated. *shrugs*

They fought until the 4th? The most important quarter. I guess that's an improvement. Most of time they choose to lay down in the 3rd.

MDA has a young great player and shooters that fit his style and not an older roster.

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen from a player. My man is ****** up out there.

Y'all midas well just save yourself the stress and wait until draft lottery night. Every remaining game we have on the schedule either involves a playoff team or one that's fighting for playoff positioning, except 2 (Kings/Pels). They'll be able to fight some nights but most of these teams are just much more talented and have something to play for. *shrugs* The play by BI, Zu (not tonight) and even Randle has been good though. We're just not good enough to compete for a full game.

Yall ever been to a club with a wack DJ? Guy starts playing back that *** up, all the big booty freaks start to Sprint towards the dance floor. You hear 'cash money taking over for the nie nie and too thousand ya heard' and before the beat even drops he switches it up to Gwen Stefani or some shh.

Luke/magic is that dj right now

Last edited:
Y'all midas well just save yourself the stress and wait until draft lottery night. Every remaining game we have on the schedule either involves a playoff team or one that's fighting for playoff positioning, except 2 (Kings/Pels). They'll be able to fight some nights but most of these teams are just much more talented and have something to play for. *shrugs* The play by BI, Zu (not tonight) and even Randle has been good though. We're just not good enough to compete for a full game.

That's what I been doing. Even when we on TNT and ESPN I ain't watching. I still get pissed looking the box scores.

I see 139 - 100 and I'm like "Why? How? :smh:"

Last edited:

View media item 2369192

coached by a guy you all hated. *shrugs*

Not sure what youre trying to prove. What has pringles done or will do? Get past the Warriors or even the Spurs for the foreseeable future? Nah, unless injuries play a part.

If you're talking about having a great regular season or be an assistant coach on the USA Olympic squads, then yeah he's definitely a guy you want. Eff that dude :lol:

I get what the guys on Team Tank root for, but these players (who may be playing for jobs for the future of themselves and/or their families) come out trying to lose games and play poorly? Miss me with that every day of the week. Coaching staff and management toying with lineups and benching certain players? That's a different story

Last edited:
That's what I been doing. Even when we on TNT and ESPN I ain't watching. I still get pissed looking the box scores.

I see 139 - 100 and I'm like "Why? How? :smh:"

It was a 10 point game at the end of 3. They played well even cutting it to single digits. But like every other young team we don't have a leader yet or the horses to close games. It's just the nature of the beast.

Doesn't look like it's affecting any of the guys though outside of D'Angelo as far as confidence, but that's an entirely different issue.

Back
Top Bottom