**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we can't get Faults or Ball how y'all feel about Josh Jackson? I think he would be a great fit at the 2.

I think JJ is the 2nd best player in the draft and would provide defense & athleticism that this team sorely needs. But I'm weary of adding another non-shooter to the starting 5. How many nonshooters can we really afford to keep on our roster in this era? We can't just rely on Dlo to provide all the shooting. Shooting can be addressed with the Houston pick, but still you want your best players to be able to shoot from 3.

If he keeps developing his shot, sky is the limit. Unfortunately, if he doesn't learn to shoot, he'll just be a MKG clone at best. (I love MKG so I wouldn't mind this but u prolly wanna do better than MKG at 2)

What JJ provides on defense > anything Tatum can do. Will admit that Tatum is a better scorer than JJ but JJ literally does everything else better. Still feel like Tatum is gunna be a bust but Idk we'll see. He's improved a lot over the last month or so.

Last edited:
You would think MJ got a bunch of sons running around the way ppl ride for him :x

Dudes ready to kill that Ball dad because he said what he said about MJ, MJ fans gotta be the #1 annoying fans besides us :lol: and spurs fans

If we can't get Faults or Ball how y'all feel about Josh Jackson? I think he would be a great fit at the 2.

I think JJ is the 2nd best player in the draft and would provide defense & athleticism that this team sorely needs. But I'm weary of adding another non-shooter to the starting 5. How many nonshooters can we really afford to keep on our roster in this era? We can't just rely on Dlo to provide all the shooting. Shooting can be addressed with the Houston pick, but still you want your best players to be able to shoot from 3.

If he keeps developing his shot, sky is the limit. Unfortunately, if he doesn't learn to shoot, he'll just be a MKG clone at best. (I love MKG so I wouldn't mind this but u prolly wanna do better than MKG at 2)

What JJ provides on defense > anything Tatum can do. Will admit that Tatum is a better scorer than JJ but JJ literally does everything else better. Still feel like Tatum is gunna be a bust but Idk we'll see. He's improved a lot over the last month or so.

DLo and Ingram is enough shooting. If he's there I don't think we can pass on him. Like you said. His defense, athleticism and he seems like a dawg on the court. His shooting will improve with time.

Man is anyone else infuriated with Lukes decision to not start Dlo. Wtf is the point of this whole process if the centerpiece of it is being benched. Don't care what rationalization he has its stupid as ****. :smh:

DLo and Ingram is enough shooting. If he's there I don't think we can pass on him. Like you said. His defense, athleticism and he seems like a dawg on the court. His shooting will improve with time.
Not those two alone (and the jury is still out on D'Lo and especially Ingram). Need at least three capable shooters on the floor ideally, if not four.

But I am a Josh Jackson fan, and would welcome him with open arms.

Man is anyone else infuriated with Lukes decision to not start Dlo. Wtf is the point of this whole process if the centerpiece of it is being benched. Don't care what rationalization he has its stupid as ****. :smh:

The coaching staff must not like what they're seeing from him behind the scenes and want to send him a message

I don't get the purpose of benching D'Lo (even if he is getting close to his normal minutes) or keeping Ennis in the rotation over Nwaba. Come on Puke.

The coaching staff must not like what they're seeing from him behind the scenes and want to send him a message

Possibly, but dude was playing the best ball of his career since the All Star Break and this move has all but eradicated the confidence he was building from that run. Just stupid if you ask me and over I've been a huge supporter of Luke.

I'm fed up man. Say what you want but the old regime never did anything this ******* stupid

It's stupid because the guy was finally getting the minutes he deserved and was producing. And then you kill his whole damn momentum.

We've been doing it for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom