**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Come on G
Fish was like in his 13th season LOL (ton of experience)

That's not a fair comparison
Plus Fish was always SO BAD at finishing at the basket AND he was the consummate role player while Dlo 'pposed to be elite in a few years
I'd love to see DLo become "elite" since he's 'pposed to be.

Come on G
Fish was like in his 13th season LOL (ton of experience)

That's not a fair comparison
Plus Fish was always SO BAD at finishing at the basket AND he was the consummate role player while Dlo 'pposed to be elite in a few years
For a 5th option on offense, DFish did his job

In regards to DLo, I don't think he should and will be the first option on offense for the Lakers in his career. He's best as a 2nd or 3rd option. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Wont forget that and-1 against the Celtics on Game 3 of the Finals.
pimp.gif
dslow woulda got blocked so bad. lol

He and the nuggets fan have multiple accounts
yah, its obvious you all like to believe that DLO is the truth right?  Nobody else can disagree with you that is why you keep referencing some other user as we are all the same.....ha, well guess what....read up on other boards ya weirdos...many don't believe in dlo.  mindblower right? i know, ur in your own world.

I watched Fisher too bro

He was a good role player

He made big shots for the Lakers especially that 0.4 shot.

But as a scorer and playmaker, Fisher isn't as good as DLo, as evidenced by his Jazz and Warriors days where he didn't play with Kobe.
i can counter dlos playmaking and scoring skill (which you mention) to DFish's heart, motor, bball IQ, and big game real ICE IN HIS VEINS [proven].  So now what?
DLo is still more talented on offense than DFish was :lol:
DFish just happens to have bigger balls when it comes to clutch situations
But who knows
Maybe when the Lakers become a playoff team, DLo will write his own history.

Bro are y'all comparing D lo 2 years in the NBA to Derek fisher whole career??? :x
advanced stats told me to do that :rofl:

so dlo is 2yrs in...what year can we start criticizing him bros?!

Here is Derek Fisher's first FOUR YEARS in the NBA.

View media item 2368678

You're done here. Be quiet. Fish didn't start makin a true impact until he was in his mid ******* 20's.

We're done here. Move on to whatever next stupid *** comparison you're gonna make is.

Fish didn't do anything until 2001 when he came back from his foot injury to shoot the lights out in the playoffs. Get out of here.

Here is Derek Fisher's first FOUR YEARS in the NBA.

You're done here. Be quiet. Fish didn't start makin a true impact until he was in his mid ******* 20's.

We're done here. Move on to whatever next stupid *** comparison you're gonna make is.
steve francis. 

look at all the dlo lovers on here laughing thinking that I think dlo sucks and dfish is a better player. LOL LOL LOL.  I'll wait...2 more years.

Dlo stans vis a vis Dlo detractors reminds me of the time Manny fans went at it on the daily with Floyd fans. This is hectic lol

Back
Top Bottom