**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

[table][tr][td]Wed, Mar 15[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]215 available from $52[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Mar 17[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,176 available from $20[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 19[/td][td][/td][td]9:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,195 available from $33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Mar 21[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,326 available from $37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Mar 24[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,158 available from $33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 26[/td][td][/td][td]9:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,387 available from $23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Mar 28[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,688 available from $18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Mar 30[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]330 available from $14[/td][/tr][tr][td]APRIL[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 1[/td][td][/td][td]3:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,624 available from $46[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 2[/td][td][/td][td]3:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,598 available from $22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 5[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,899 available from $21[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Apr 7[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,517 available from $23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 9[/td][td][/td][td]9:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,571 available from $22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 11[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,354 available from $29[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 12[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,259 available from $112[/td][/tr][/table]

[h4]SPONSORED HEAD[/h4]

I only see 2 more wins on the schedule. More than enough to secure the 2nd worst record, but it may lead to some wholesale changes this summer if the draft lottery works out in our favor. And this team really only is going to be 5 wins or so better than last season, my goodness. 

Luke about start going HAM on these youngins. You can see it :lol:
This is alarming tho ...luke, Kobe, Byron, etc... all have said the same thing about these dudes. This summer and next year will say a lot.
But this is clearly all planned and tonight was def expected. Some losses look close others look like tonight. As long as they keep losing at this point (which makes me sick to my stomach) I am fine with it.

Luke: "Young guys aren't supposed to get tired, they're supposed to be thrilled to be out there, that's the disheartening part."

Mmmmmm that should burn the soul right there. If you have ever played a competitive sport at any upper level you should never wanna hear that smh

I love this kid Zubac's attitude. Straight up said he'd rather score 5 points and help this team win than score 25 and lose by 30. This is a 19-year old saying these types of things folks!

He's all about winning, he's all about the team. Keeper for sure and should be a Laker for life.

Luke: "Young guys aren't supposed to get tired, they're supposed to be thrilled to be out there, that's the disheartening part."

Mmmmmm that should burn the soul right there. If you have ever played a competitive sport at any upper level you should never wanna hear that smh
Straight fax.
Luke hates losing, it's good he's letting it be known now that he doesn't want to see crappy efforts

Hmmmm...somebody said these guys always played hard and gave effort though. Interesting. 

No doubt.

In my opinion, these are the only players that absolutely go out there and compete darn near every single minute they touch the court:

JC

Zubac

Ingram

Black

I love this kid Zubac's attitude. Straight up said he'd rather score 5 points and help this team win than score 25 and lose by 30. This is a 19-year old saying these types of things folks!

He's all about winning, he's all about the team. Keeper for sure and should be a Laker for life.
He just needs to work on his rebound and defensive positioning
But we got ourselves a center of the future!

Last edited:
I'm glad lakers found a great center in Zubac. He'll be our center in years to come. Future Goat.

Hmmmm...somebody said these guys always played hard and gave effort though. Interesting. 

They do.

Getting beat by better teams don't mean they quit.

They came out in Q3 and balled after getting drilled in the first half. That ain't quitting.

They fight 95% of the games and have the occasional 3rd game in 4 nights on the road blown out before tip off type game.

Not like anyone gonna actually give them credit tho, you guys made up your minds on these guys in summer league.

"This Top 3 pick will have the highest ceiling of any of the young core"

Same thing said about Ingram last year, and DLo the year before, etc etc.

It's ok tho. I know how y'all do.

And Luke complaining about effort and losing, but got his vets safely stashed. :lol: :rofl:
Mind control over you dudes. Luke don't give a **** about winning these games, he's scouting the kids, period. He's taking a college team on the court vs NBA teams every night and acting shocked they get beat. Y'all fall for it quote after quote. :lol:

Doesn't matter who it is, Fultz, Ball, Jackson, whoever the Top 3 pick is, Laker fans will cheer, jump for joy, then ***** non stop at him not dominating the league as a rookie.

Then it will be the next kid, and the next, and so on.

Well Worthy said
Well Fisher said
Well Byron said
Well Shaq said

As if a single one of those f***s aren't full of ****. Shaq out here runnin at the mouth, oh it was B Shaw leadin us in game 7 v Portland, it was Rick Fox guidin us.... .. THEY WERE ****** 30 YEARS OLD WITH PHIL, SHAQ, AND KOBE!!!!!!!

Yes Shaq, let's compare that to these children. :lol:

Byron and his "In my day....." 3 pointers don't win titles, only, every team in the league can shoot them now, cept us. :lol:

Worthy with his "Byron is the right guy to coach this team........"

Yeah, let's listen to what these people have to say, cuz they played the game, so of course they can explain and teach it. :rolleyes

"These young guys are terrible, no effort, no heart, no desire...."

Not you Nance. Not you Clarkson. Not you Zubac. Not you Ingram. Not you Black.

Oh.

I get it.

Can't wait til next year when Ingram gets added to the list and management panic trades for Jimmy Butler and Paul George and we go on to win 47 games a year and get destroyed in the first round for half a decade as they hit their 30's.

That'll be fun. :pimp:

Bad two game stretch for DLo. Especially the 6ers game, being outplayed by TJ and mismanagement crucial possessions in the 4th qtr of a down to the wire game.

Julius is Julius. Those blue moon thriple doubles make nights like tonight all the more frustrating. Dude looked half baked out there tonight and when he's not effectively involved early on in games he shuts down on every other aspect of his game. This is a third year guy for Christ sakes....

Nice games from Jordy and Zubac. Jordy is ready, Zubac is still in the oven but he's going to be dominant in this league man. Brandon has been playing great basketball lowkey. He's found his his spot on the offensive end by operating on that right wing and he's getting to the cup. More importantly, he's staying HEALTHY. Taking his bruises on defense fighting those screens but hey the kid brings it man. I just wish we could focus a little bit more on running the offense through him and Zubac more to finish the season out. Let Jordy roam and get his buckets off the green light but run more sets for Brandon and Zu. Zu got 25 tonight and I'd love for Brandon to get 30 under his belt to close the season out.

Most important thing now is health

CP... sigh brother.

You gotta let that denial go man. Some guys just pan out and some don't.

If u ask any current player/coach in the NBA right now they will tell you Brandon just has to physically grow up in order to be a star and we see that night in and night out. With D'Angelo it's more question marks on his game. These are just facts bro....

Julius as great as he can be he's been LESS consistent than the teenager Zubac. Wrap your mind around that. A 19yr old rookie has been more solid than 3rd year lottery guy.

U should see this bro... and if coaches, players, and former players are saying the same thing then that should probably help reaffirm that some of these guys just aren't the guys we thought they could be

That "If we get a superstar we'll be doomed for the next decade" is the stupidest logic in this thread. Paul George or Jimmy on any team makes that team better instantly. The double teams/playmaking alone would send guys numbers and percentages up thru the roof, and help the defense set more often in the half court.

Cmon man... tighten up

Last edited:
CP... sigh brother.

You gotta let that denial go man. Some guys just pan out and some don't.

If u ask any current player/coach in the NBA right now they will tell you Brandon just has to physically grow up in order to be a star and we see that night in and night out. With D'Angelo it's more question marks on his game. These are just facts bro....

Julius as great as he can be he's been LESS consistent than the teenager Zubac. Wrap your mind around that. A 19yr old rookie has been more solid than 3rd year lottery guy.

U should see this bro... and if coaches, players, and former players are saying the same thing then that should probably help reaffirm that some of these guys just aren't the guys we thought they could be

Randle should be a senior in college.
DLo a Jr.
Ingram a Soph

Saying some have it, and some don't is really interesting when lots of guys didn't have it yet when they were 19-22.

And quoting former players and a POS coach like Byron, who next, Steven A? Chris Broussard? Bill Simmons?

Let them develop. Everyone in too much of a God damn rush. This is DLo and Randle's second year, and it isn't even over yet and everyone is done with them. :lol:

Remember 2nd year Bynum, or 2nd year Marc Gasol, or 2nd year Trevor Ariza?

Some got it day 1, some gotta work on it.

People gotta be patient and stop listenin to has been's tryin to stay relevant.

You right fam, Paul George and Jimmy make life so easy for the Pacers and Bulls. It's my bad, we'd flourish with them, same as those East teams flourish with them. Lost my head for a sec...We'd run the West gettin one of those guys for 2-3 of these young kids, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom