**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We got rid of our best player and are extremely young. This was to be expected... well some of us thought so. We just aren't a talented or cohesive roster.

And :lol: at blaming the lineups like they haven't been getting worked almost every game since the ASB against any squad with a pulse.

Like, it's baffling what some are expecting.

"I hope we keep this pick!!!"
"Why are we losing so much????"

:lol:

Deng, Moz, Nick are on the bench, healthy. Lou, traded.

It's VERY clear the goal here.

Last night, rested, we lost by 2.
Tonight, back to back, on the road, we aren't losing by 2.

Why does this surprise or confuse anyone?

We gonna lose, ALOT til mid April. And while doin that, Luke gonna try and get looks for the young guys + Brewer (two fold on CB, see what he can offer, up his trade value hopin he can be thrown into something)

It's gonna be ugly, real ugly in certain games. That is what tanking is.

Sit back and watch the process, or close your eyes until baseball starts.

Or instead of torturing yourself watching baseball, there's kind of a big tournament starting in a few days and that leads right into the beginning of the NBA playoffs pretty much.

Last edited:
Ingram only played 5 minutes???  
sick.gif

Shaq pulled back and hesitated on purpose. Looked like he missed the punch on purpose too. Had he connected on Miller he would've been suspended 20 games for hitting a man who had his back turned to him. I doubt Shaq really wanted to hurt the man.

But I woulda paid to see Shaq and Oak square up. Nobody wanted to mess with Oak back in the day. Not Laimbeer, not Mahorn, not Rodman, not Barkley, not Malone. Only dude who woulda probably stood up to him was Maurice Lucas.

BI playing well this qtr. Zubac needs to be starting the rest of the season. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom