**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ad is not playing lots of center I see

We need wing depth for that to happen. Lebron now has to play the 3 so that ad can fill the 4 spot.

Ad at the 5 means you are gonna be forced to either start Stanley at 3 or run a 3 guard lineup, which we know doesn’t work.

Good thing about Lonnie Walker signing is that he’s good trade bait bc of his inflated name/rep.

Not too concerned about the wings right now, enough “innings eaters” on the roster now for the regular season. Will need a knock down shooter and maybe a quick on ball defender for the playoffs.

Can’t really judge till Russ is traded.

honestly, if you are the Nets and you plan to rebulid, the 47mill expiring contract of russ + tht + a 1rst pick for Kyrie its a good offer

It really is and they can possibly get out of Joe Harris or Seth contract too if they wanted. They would easily be in play for next offseason with all that money off their books

honestly, if you are the Nets and you plan to rebulid, the 47mill expiring contract of russ + tht + a 1rst pick for Kyrie its a good offer
Especially and only IF kyrie comes out and says he will only resign with lakers or else….

This is the line where where I'd not worry about the picks, give them both; especially if you get a Joe Harris or Seth Curry back. Myrie would be given a max extension in the summer so he and AD would be locked up and in some machination we would have at least 3 1st rd picks outta the next 4 drafts if I remember correctly so there is an opportunity to get some talent in the draft going forward.

We saw this coming...

Screenshot_20220630-212609_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-212719_Chrome.jpg

Lakers need to sign Miles bridges for vet min. He’s Klutch too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom