Jones

Nunn, Walker, Brown, JTA, Gabriel, Johnson, Christie, Melo, Dwight

Trade THT for a stretch big or 3&D wing and we right back in the mix

AD/Jones
Bron/JTA/Gabriel
Stanley/THT/Brown
Walker/Reaves/Christie
Westbrick/Nunn

Think a third string center is necessary. Just not Blake. :lol: I wouldn't mind Thomas Bryant, Ibaka, Dwight, or Robin Lopez.

Reactions: DLF
AD/Jones
Bron/JTA/Gabriel
Stanley/THT/Brown
Walker/Reaves/Christie
Westbrick/Nunn

Think a third string center is necessary. Just not Blake. :lol: I wouldn't mind Thomas Bryant, Ibaka, Dwight, or Robin Lopez.
We need 2 more 4/5 one of whom can come down to the 3

AD/Jones
Bron/JTA/Gabriel
Stanley/THT/Brown
Walker/Reaves/Christie
Westbrick/Nunn

Agree, gotta have more bigs cause AD will break down during the regular season

Drummond just signed with the Bulls, his 8th team in like the last 3 years :lol:

Andre and DeAndre be like
Screenshot_20220630-195608_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile Javale McGee proving once again to the naysayers exactly why playoff contenders continue to covet the big man and are still willing to pay him $20 plus million for 2-3 years as if the veteran big's name was Robert Horry :lol:

Last edited:
It makes too much sense for us to Trade for Kyrie...

And that's why it won't happen.

I hope I'm wrong.

Drummond just signed with the Bulls, his 8th team in like the last 3 years :lol:

Andre and DeAndre be like
Screenshot_20220630-195608_Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile Javale McGee proving once again to the naysayers exactly why playoff contenders continue to covet the big man and are still willing to pay him $20 plus million for 2-3 years as if the veteran big's name was Robert Horry :lol:
I don’t know what’s sadder

Those players playing for that many teams or us signing both of them and starting them

Back
Top Bottom