**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

But still Greek avg 7,4,2 his rookie year. The thing about BI is he has zero confidence. You watch him in College and right now it's like 2 different players. No confidence in his shot, he rarely goes to the rim. A lot of times you forget he's on the floor. He just needs to work on his confidence. It ain't like he's a bad shooter or he can't get to the rim. He got the tools, he's just a unconfident kid right now.

Read your first line.

That is EXACTLY what we have tried over and over and over and over to get thru to this thread.

Giannis GREW into his game, with time.

That's why we are adamant on not giving up on DLo, Ingram, Randle, Zubac etc.

They will grow into their games, just as Giannis has. Obviously I'm not saying same production or skill set, I'm saying improving from year to year.

Rookie Giannis to now (and he's not done developing)
Rookie Lakers to __ (2-3 years from now)

That's been our stance FOREVER.

People wanna flush that all away so they can get Boogie then HOPE Paul George signs with Boogie.

Whereas we hope all these kids grow and develop and in a year or two they can add a piece or two like what Golden State did with their young draft picks.

****, if DLo becomes our 5th best starter (with Zubac, Ingram, and say Paul George ahead of him) we'd be doin pretty damn good.

So many in this thread wanna give up on players at 22-21-20-19, how the hell you call that developing? :lol:

Draft, and develop. That takes time, and patience. People wanna skip all that and hope two players will take over the league, while I'm lookin at New Orleans flounder, and the Pacers do nothin for me (with George) the Bulls ain't do much with Jimmy, Kings for years with Boogie, OKC and Russ, y'all desperate to trade places with those teams. It literally makes no sense.

*Shrugs* if that makes me a DLo Stan, Ingram Stan, Randle Stan, Zubac Stan, Top 3 pick upcoming Stan, I'ma be that.
:smokin

Is anyone here old enough to remember Andrew Bynum in his first second and third year? The inconsistent effort, lapses on defense, low IQ and just overall lack of knowing how to play basketball. The flashes of talent followed by stretches of garbage. It's puzzling that people expect consistency from young players. All the other prospects you guys wish we drafted instead have the same issues. The pick you guys are railing to keep at all costs will have the same issues. Development is ugly and lovely at the same time. You gotta take the good with the bad

Kobe ain't have patience for him either. Wanted old man, busted *** J, Kidd for him. :lol:

Mitch and Jim were right. :pimp:

4 stans have revealed themselves but the biggest of them all has not.

Randle easily gets discouraged and his lack of self-confidence is obvious. dude has got to go and he's getting in the way of Nance and Robinson developing
Just leave
roll.gif

Late to the roll call but
I own a D'lo jersey shirt
Come at me

I doubt I'm the "biggest Stan " though

Last edited:
Kobe ain't have patience for him either. Wanted old man, busted *** J, Kidd for him. :lol:

Mitch and Jim were right. :pimp:

Kobe lit a fire under that boy, that's fasho. By the time he hit year 3 and got his motor skills and man muscles he was a force.

Dlo's set shot was falling last night, matter fact last couple nights

Keep getting that value up so we can draft a PG and trade him

Too slow, no athleticism for a modern day PG. can't break down a defense. Nice set shot though

:pimp:

Last edited:
Just checked up on the updated mock draft. DX has us taking Lonzo Ball at 2 and Luke Kennard at 27. Would be pretty dope if that plays out. 

Well...

Wifey bad been having contractions all day. We watched the game together but the contractions got closer and closer. About 2am we headed to the hospital and my son was born at 910 this morning.

View media item 2356248
I took my daughter to game 6 of the 2010 finals...

She was born shortly after Shaq left LA for MIA....

Hopefully lighting strikes twice. Can't wait to take lil man to his first game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom