**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You're probably a DLo stan if you bought a DLo jersey like my brother did
laugh.gif

I stay rockin my Kobe jersey

what the **** was up with ingram today? over 20 minutes before he shot...

but were talking about what is wrong with russel again

ennis and brewer shot more times than this frail *****

Ingram looking more and more average by the day. I'm not confident that any of the Lakers' picks in the last 3 years will turn into stars.

Ingram and DLo both look like average players to me. Hopefully Ball or Fultz will be better, whoever we end up getting
IF we keep our pick. The way things are going,. We should have the expectation that we aren't going to keep it.

Who are the DLo Stans in this thread, someone please point them out.

Raise your hand, step forward, point to them, whatever. Who are the DLo Stans in the 2017 Laker thread?

Roll call.

Last edited:

Ingram and DLo both look like average players to me. Hopefully Ball or Fultz will be better, whoever we end up getting
IF we keep our pick. The way things are going,. We should have the expectation that we aren't going to keep it.
There's a good chance we don't keep it. You may be right. I think our chances to keep it are around 50% if I'm not mistaken.

It's obvious we're tanking but it can really backfire on us if the pick goes to Philly. What then? Trade for a star? Who the hell gonna want Deng, Mozgov, DLo, Randle, Ingram, or Clarkson? lol

If we finish with the 2nd worst record, two teams have to jump us. That's pretty good odds in our favor.

If we finish 3rd, then just one team jumps us, we give the 4th pick in the draft to Philly. That would suck.

But two teams jumpin us, I like our chances.

Philly, Orlando, and Phoenix all winning tonight was clutch. :pimp:

Raise your hand, step forward, point to them, whatever. Who are the DLo Stans in the 2017 Laker thread?

Roll call.

Bro cmon.
We know who the leader of the DLo Stan brigade is. He's been a bigger Stan for him than any of us have ever been for Kobe.

You're probably a DLo stan if you bought a DLo jersey like my brother did :lol:

I stay rockin my Kobe jersey
Hell nah I would never buy a DLo jersey :lol:
Kobe, Shaq, or Magic would be the only ones I rock
Maybe Kareem or Worthy also.

Roll call.

Bro cmon.
We know who the leader of the DLo Stan brigade is. He's been a bigger Stan for him than any of us have ever been for Kobe.
I think I know who :nerd:

Up and down in the thread.

Nothing we didn't see last year.

Next year if everything works out will be interesting.

Updated Russell stats post-ASB (4 games):

21.8 PPG
3.3 RPG
5.5 APG
1.8 SPG
49.3% FG (avg 17.8 attempts per)
40.0% 3PT (avg 7.5 attempts per)
71.4% FT (5/7)
58.7% TS%
3.3 TOV
32.8 MPG

Booker stats post-ASB (5 games):

16.6 PPG
4.6 RPG
3.6 APG
0.6 SPG
41.2% FG (avg 13.6 attempts per)
39.1% 3PT (avg 4.6 attempts per)
75.0% FT (avg 4.8 attempts per)
52.8% TS%
4.0 TOV
35.0 MPG

Mudiay stats post-ASB (2 games, 3 DNP-CDs)

5.5 PPG
2.0 RPG
1.0 APG
0.5 SPG
40.0% FG (4/10)
33.3% 3PT (1/3)
100.0% FT (2/2)
50.6% TS%
1.0 TOV
11.5 MPG

Okafor stats post-ASB (5 games)

12.2 PPG
6.0 RPG
1.4 APG
0.4 BPG
49.0% FG (avg 9.8 attempts per)
81.3% FT (avg 3.2 attempts per)
54.4% TS%
3.4 TOV
22.0 MPG

Porzingis stats post-ASB (3 games):

15.3 PPG
7.0 RPG
1.0 APG
0.67 BPG
43.2% FG (avg 12.3 attempts per)
15.4% 3PT (avg 4.3 attempts per)
85.7% FT (avg 4.7 attempts per)
53.3% TS%
0.3 TOV
26.7 MPG

BI doesn't have stans though, that's the issue.
No ones constantly hyping him up or shoving his "greatness" down our throats.

Let all the young player prove themselves before going to bat for them so ******* hard like you're their uncle.

As it stands they all look like potential "good" players, but none of them has proven or shown themselves to have "great" potential in actual regular season play on a consistent basis.

A couple shots and points to the wrist don't prove you're going to be great in the long run, consistency does.

Rookie or not.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't I root for the best player on our team? Lol. I ******* love the NBA and have been watching my whole life. My favorite thing to do is scout rookies and watch stars grow from their rookie/sophomore/college years into the players they become.

I knew Giannis would be a star and it was amazing to watch him go thru the process. Knew JOKIC would be a star back in November, his rise this year has been so much fun. Knew Dlo would be a star at OSU. It's not my fault if you can't see it. Just remember when it happens who was on it.

It's not Dlo's fault there's only 1 other shooter on the team in NY. Check out Young's post all star stats too. Not helping any of the spacing on the team. Dlo still increasing his apg even while playing the majority of his minutes with the worst 3/4/5 shooting & spacing combo in the league.

Not my fault you guys aren't built for the process.
Another reason I ride so hard for Dlo is the hypocritical ******** I see on here. Gotta even out the unwarranted hate.

Last edited:
He's the best player in the league to you the way you talk about him and discredit all other players tho. You don't realize how far you take it

Back
Top Bottom