**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The self awareness of some of you. :lol:

When the defending champion Lakers played the 2nd worst team in the league, nobody gave a flying ****.

Now we the worst, and bent outta shape cuz we get dragged by the 4th best team in the league? Yet, we want to lose games. :lol:

And DLo this, DLo that, is he playing by himself out there? :lol: The other Lakers aren't getting drug, just DLo? :lol:

Have some perspective.

When they beat the Warriors or Rockets we aren't suddenly some super team, and getting beat like a drum doesn't make us the worst team in history either.

4 years ago my Cubs were losin 100+ games a year playin children and has beens. #Long Game #PatienceRequired

Don't like it? Go be a fan of another team then. Go kick and scream over a Bucks/Knicks game or somethin. Otherwise, let the process play out. Stop expecting kids to win a man's game. Let them grow to be men, then you can expect results.

Last edited:
We all better pray that we get that pick cuz if we don't we are so screwed.
If we won the rest of our games we still wouldn't be ****
The best thing is that pick. Trust. If went lose that we I don't car with if Jesus Christ himself is running basketball operations. We will be in the dumpster for yeaaarrrrrsss

Ben Rosales making an excellent point on Twitter a lot of you fail to grasp.

Randle, Zu, Nance, Ingram, Clarkson are all struggling with outside shots. (Spacing)

This clogs the **** out of the offense and yet DLo still is producing. If/when they can create more spacing, his game will expand further.

Nick is also struggling now, making it even worse.

Need Ingram and Clarkson and at least one big to improve to at least 20 feet to start opening lanes.

Those who disbelieve these points.....

Golden State
Cleveland
San Antonio
Houston
Boston

Lotta spacing on those teams. Lotta wins too.

Russ in OKC, AD/Boogie in NO, not a lot of shooting/spacing around them, costing them W's even with how great they are.

But you expect DLo to overcome those same issues. :nerd:

Go on tho, I know you'll all convieiently "miss" these points and bicker about other nonsense. :lol:

What has D'Lo done to earn this level of standom this early in his career? It's mind boggling.

Last edited:
It's not standom I just think the irritations in Dlo's game get over highlighted and stifle the good parts of his game.

I think most people see the tools in his game and say "if he can just put it all together" ...and in his 2nd some can wait, some can't.

But if you looking at him as a superstar you're wrong. Those are seen day 1.
Besides he must have something going for him. He is constantly talked about

There are definitely D'Lo stans.

Dlo only got brought up tonight because someone somehow started blaming this loss on him.

There's also people that want their opinions validated so much they want this guy to fail.

I'm sorry the Lakers didn't draft Okafor and he's not as good as you thought.

Last edited:
Pathetic performance by the Lakers once again. Doesn't even matter if the Celtics are the 4th best team in the league. You still gotta play with some pride.

You gotta feel for the fans who are not getting a chance to watch quality basketball product. What a waste of money.

Last edited:
:lol: DLo is currently the best player on this team, but he's not a star of course
No one in the team is

Dlo only got brought up tonight because someone somehow started blaming this loss on him.

There's also people that want their opinions validated so much they want this guy to fail.

I'm sorry the Lakers didn't draft Okafor and he's not as good as you thought.

Neither is D'Lo though. Guess we all lost.

Ingram and DLo both look like average players to me. Hopefully Ball or Fultz will be better, whoever we end up getting

Back
Top Bottom