**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I fully expect Mozgov to get absolutely abused tonight.

Oh and Gentry can't coach the Pels with Boogie and AD. He is out of his coaching league with those 2.

BI better throw up 15+ shots tonight

It's on Luke to coach him into being more aggressive too. I'm not absolving BI because his performances have been jokes, but at the same time coaches gotta coach.

Draw him some plays and tell him he'll be benched if he doesn't shoot With the good matchups created for him

Last edited:
BI better throw up 15+ shots tonight

It's on Luke to coach him into being more aggressive too. I'm not absolving BI because his performances have been jokes, but at the same time coaches gotta coach.

Draw him some plays and tell him he'll be benched if he doesn't shoot With the good matchups created for him

Nah.

It's on DLo to put the ball in the basket for him.

D'Lo is getting blown by straight line drives everytime man. 

D'Lo is getting blown by straight line drives everytime man. 
That was on Nance. They were supposed to ice it but Nance didn't. That's why they were yelling at each other 
laugh.gif

Bruh I need my dude clarkson to work on his shot...idk how it got worse but it's def not automatic like it was last year. That's the only thing holding him back from avg over 20. All his points are hard-fought points. Driving to the paint. Layups, occasional 3s. If he can get his three point strap up there and get better on his mid range he gon be top notch

My takeaway from this game so far is that the Pelicans suck even with two premier all stars on their team :lol:

Corey at least can teach these youngins about hustle. Dude got blew by on fast break and was able to recover and get a block :lol: Deng not sure what he shows on the court. Hopefully off the court he's showing B.I. the way.

Corey at least can teach these youngins about hustle. Dude got blew by on fast break and was able to recover and get a block :lol: Deng not sure what he shows on the court. Hopefully off the court he's showing B.I. the way.
See that's thing about Brewer
Even though he's a black hole on offense and sometimes make stupid decisions, dude gives 100% and is a pest to the opposing team
Perhaps he can forge that identity on the youngins

Back
Top Bottom