**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It's really painful to watch this brand of Laker basketball. There is nobody out there on the floor you can trust

Ingram
mean.gif

DLo airballing, Randle not putting a hand up on Jrue, and BI with a costly TO
Yikes

Starting to appear that there is way too much of it.... Need to start consolidating it...

Russell, Randle, Ingram... Giving Zubac a chance... Top 3 if we keep it is enough...

But Clarkson, Nance & Black (And Rockets pick) creates so much youth that the team as a whole is having trouble developing... Doesn't mean you do it just to do it... But you look for someone who better fits

Last edited:

Starting to appear that there is way too much of it.... Need to start consolidating it...

Russell, Randle, Ingram... Giving Zubac a chance... Top 3 if we keep it is enough...

But Clarkson, Nance & Black (And Rockets pick) creates so much youth that the team as a whole is having trouble developing...

I def see the logic of what you're sayin, but I'd stay patient with them. Let em grow and let it sort itself out.

I assume at some point (18?) They get a Paul George, then maybe you use Clark/Nance/#27 etc to add a 2nd star. But I wait til I get that 1st star first. Like Clev not flipping Wiggins til Bron signed on dotted line. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom