**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Woj:
la.PNG

Kyrie signs for MLE then bron pulls some strings at Nike to get his shoe deal back :nerd:

But really, if any star was going to give up all that money to prove a point it would be him.

Me thinks the Pacers are putting items on the clearance rack. Russ gets to be the offense in IND and they can stay competitive and entertaining enough to sell tickets while on the rebuild.

Grant ain't re-upping with the Pistons so all Pelinka gotta do is convince them to trade Jerami.

I'd rather have this or something similar tbqh than Kyrie for Russ and a pick
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-22-2022_11-43-19AM.png

Doesn’t seem like IND wants any part of Rust. What does this say about the value of THT and Rust in the market? Smh

59DF7426-9821-41C4-8FCF-51DCCF001752.jpeg

Doesn’t seem like IND wants any part of Rust. What does this say about the value of THT and Rust in the market? Smh

59DF7426-9821-41C4-8FCF-51DCCF001752.jpeg

There is no market for Russell Westbrook and THT. Both of them have negative trade value at this point. THT was expected to step up last season and looked completely lost most of the time.

The only way that we get rid of Westbrook is if we are willing to get absolutely robbed. At this point, I'm fine with just keeping Westbrook for a year and having a huge expiring contract as opposed to taking back years of bad money or giving up draft picks for into the future

Pistons dumped a good player for crap to more cap space

Russ expiring 47 is gonna be huge at the deadline

Welp there goes Grant to Portland.

Lakers slowly running out of solid trade candidates lol

We bettnot end up with P.J. Tucker I swear

Not sure why people don’t get it

Only way we get kyrie is if he truly wants to be a laker and tells BKN and the rest of the league: trade for me and I walk in 2023 after taking a mental health break next year. Doubt that happens but if anyone can/will do it, it’s kyrie. Russ and a 2027 first should do it. That would be the best offer BKN would get for him at that point, otherwise you lose him for nothing.

Still, it’s just a leverage play by Kyrie to get at least 3 years max guarenteed

Back
Top Bottom