**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ain’t no way this will work out
E0858CBA-C46B-4C58-A845-E1183582DE6E.png

Ain’t no way this will work out
E0858CBA-C46B-4C58-A845-E1183582DE6E.png
Zero chance Kyrie opts out

He will opt in and if he Wants to leave will hand pick his team and threaten sitting out a la Ben Simmons if not traded there. Lakers are only team to accommodate such tomfoolery .

Here’s what’s gonna happen

KD will ask for a trade. Russ and 2027 and 2029 firsts for KD.

Kyrie opts out. Signs for MLE. Nike gives him the rest.

Tht and 2 seconds for a couple bench players

Kyrie
Reaves
KD
Lebron
AD

Combined played games next year: 60

I love Grant Hill but I feel like there is a new "I could have been a Laker"/“I almost got traded the Lakers“ story every week

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Zero chance Kyrie opts out

He will opt in and if he Wants to leave will hand pick his team and threaten sitting out a la Ben Simmons if not traded there. Lakers are only team to accommodate such tomfoolery .
No way that happens.

word to the blud fam
If we get word that Russ opts in today, he will be traded within the hour. Him opting in today means they spoke to him and he’s ok with the destination. Much like Montrezl last year. Otherwise I think he will wait until June 29 to opt in to give lakers a hard time for a trade.

With $4M to spend, no reason why the Lakers can't get into the early 40s. Maybe even mid to late 30s?

Edit:

$1.75M for pick #49.

Last edited:

With $4M to spend, no reason why the Lakers can't get into the early 40s. Maybe even mid to late 30s?

Edit:

$1.75M for pick #49.

But that prospect might be someone kings like.

Also: lakers are thin at front office. Can’t expect Linda, Kurt and Rob to be making all these phone calls lol

Between Business Leadership appointments and humanitarian aid conventions , Jeanie just doesn’t have the time either

Last edited:

Edit:

$1.75M for pick #49.

Also. I don’t think the lakers don’t buy a pick until right before the pick bc I think they have certain players in mind and they will buy only if it is there. Otherwise they can then use they 4.4 mill to sweeten the Russ trade. Although Russ should be easy to trade since he’s an elite beautiful handsome great player

Back
Top Bottom