**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Last five minutes of the podcast...Givony says the Lakers are active, called the Pacers about trading Westbrook, THT, draft pick (presumably for Brogdon?) and the Lakers want to get in the second round of the draft.

Yes Time to paint it red

Westbrook out, Wall5tar, Earl, Myrie, or Bozier in?

image-asset.jpeg
Arena

I think there’s a good chance THT gets traded, but Getting Russ off the team will help his game the most. He needs the ball in his hands in the non-Lebron minutes to truly make an impact.

Of course he has a lot of areas to improve but he’s only 21 lol. It would be best if he can just get a reliable 3 point shot and turn into a spot up shooter but idk if he can add that into his game in just 1 summer. Regardless, I think he can make an impact in the non-Lebron minutes, especially without Westbrook.

I know pmatic pmatic said he prefers to split the MLE up into 2-3 players and I’m starting to agree.

Having 2 undrafted players for the low on 3-4 year contracts would be amazing if we could hit on em.

Thinking of something similar to what the clippers did with Bj Boston.

They might not even buy a pick. Could just be working out kids for summer league invitations and to see who they like that might go undrafted

Was talking about this on twitter but, i still cannot believe that AD’s injury coupled with Booker & Co torching us had the F.O. pissing down their leg.

You should have let them get healthy. Run it back if it’s not working THEN trade for Russ or someone.

This offense was just fumbled sooo bad. And this offseason they can’t even fix it 100% because they fumbled so bad.

If i’m Bron i’m at least giving it a small thought of leaving

The Westbrook deal was bad enough but letting Caruso go for nothing made it even worse.

The scouting dept is the only part of the front office I have faith in.

Back
Top Bottom