**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Love how AD said “team doctor said it was no structural damage”.

can’t really say without the mri.

MCL sprain. He’s out for a month at least.
thank God it wasn’t the ACL.
probably looking at the play in game again.
does this improve the chances for a Turner trade?

That news legit sucks, in my opinion, and here's why: He's going to be out 4 weeks and we'll still do terrible. Come trade deadline, we'll be a play-in team, if that. So we desperately make a move that's not needed, because the move that needed is trade high for AD now. Too late now because he's injured, so we'll make a move that doesn't benefit us, and possibly even hurts us.

-foe

That news legit sucks, in my opinion, and here's why: He's going to be out 4 weeks and we'll still do terrible. Come trade deadline, we'll be a play-in team, if that. So we desperately make a move that's not needed, because the move that needed is trade high for AD now. Too late now because he's injured, so we'll make a move that doesn't benefit us, and possibly even hurts us.

-foe
I agree but I am 99 percent sure we won’t trade AD for at least 2 years

Fluke unlucky injury
Stupid guy flopped into his leg
I hate that ****
Now Vogel has the short handed excuse all year. Even when he gets back it’s gonna be “oh we have to learn to play with him again, adjustment period”

this season blows

Schedule is kinda light for the 4 weeks. This and all those little other injuries should be healed by then.

Anthony Davis's injury aside, I do think he picked up some bad habits from LeBron; particularly when it comes to cruising through the regular season.

LeBron is the 🐐 when it comes to understanding his body and managing his effort. He knows when he can take breaks and he knows when he can turn it on and off physically. LeBron can coast through the majority of the regular season and still be a top five player. When AD tries to coast, he looks slow and lethargic and completely disconnected.

Hope Dwight, DJ (LOL) and Huff can give the team competent center play for 30-36 minutes.

Lebron at the center minutes been getting torched in the last 2 games… I think they’ll need to make a move for another big.

it’s not possible but I would love Thad Young.

Obviously it didnt end up being a knee contusion.
How tall are you?

It's wild when dudes call somebody 7ft, around 250 lbs, that play an intensive sport up to 5 days out of the week for 9 months out of the year, that when they get hurt or injured, they're "brittle", or "soft".

90% of you dudes can't even play a back to back pickup game on half court without being winded but got the nerves to call a pro athlete 'brittle'.

NTers man, greatest pool of human genes.

I think the AD at the 5 experiment was a failure.
he can do it shifts but he can’t do it for a full season. He’s more impactful as a quick rangy 4 over a bulky 5. Think the Lakers should rethink their strategy going forward and only bust out AD at the 5 in the playoffs.

How tall are you?

It's wild when dudes call somebody 7ft, around 250 lbs, that play an intensive sport up to 5 days out of the week for 9 months out of the year, that when they get hurt or injured, they're "brittle", or "soft".

90% of you dudes can't even play a back to back pickup game on half court without being winded but got the nerves to call a pro athlete 'brittle'.

NTers man, greatest pool of human genes.
You just talkin to talk :lol: . It was first reported as a knee contusion then ended up not being one. Simple as that

I think the AD at the 5 experiment was a failure.
he can do it shifts but he can’t do it for a full season. He’s more impactful as a quick rangy 4 over a bulky 5. Think the Lakers should rethink their strategy going forward and only bust out AD at the 5 in the playoffs.
This is why you don't get Russ.

Back
Top Bottom