**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We played out best when we had Dwight and Javale taking the majority of the season minutes at 5.

AD would play it late in games and that was just fine.

AD playing an entity season at the 5 just ain't it so far.

were gonna have to get someone fast yall or its bye bye playoffs.

trade anyone not named lebron, reaves, westbrook, or monk for miles turner

then pray tristan thompson or kevin love get bought out.

keep ad in rice until the playoffs.

sign lil zeke for the remainder of the season.

Wish we could have kept Javale around.

Always productive.
Nah. Wasn’t a big name enough. We had to get rid of him to get NBA champ and former DPOY Marc Gasol. Big names. Former award winners are our forte

unless dan gilbert sells the team i doubt lebron wants to go back there.

then again it is ballsack sports and their track record is flawless

Probably no real truth to this but nah....

FB_IMG_1639880944276.jpg

Hypothetically, you may end up losing Nunn and Monk at season's end. So if it's THT for Grant basically, it's not bad.

Reactions: DLF
Hypothetically, you may end up losing Nunn and Monk at season's end. So if it's THT for Grant basically, it's not bad.
Especially with ADs injury but then again tht can’t be traded til Jan 15. Then again Ad will take 2-3 months to get back

Coo. Someone had said that here in the thread previously.
I brought that up.

Got to factor that in when thinking about trading for him. Also, at the moment AD and THT (might have a team option on Reaves, not sure) are the only players signed after next season. Would you want Grant on the books or as much cap space as possible? That of course depends on what happens with Lebron…figuring Russ won’t be re-signed as well

Westbrook
Reaves
Bron
Grant
AD

Or

Westbrook
Reaves
Bron
AD
Turner

Lakers give up the same assets to get either JG or MT.

I'll go with the latter so broke down AD don't have to bang with Ayton, Jokic, Gobert, Big KAT, and Steven Adams in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom