**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caused by playing center minutes? Not sure if this is what you’re suggesting this or not.
He plays center, bangs and he gets tired and doesn’t like it. Sore knee. Sore ***. Sore emotions. Something is up psychologically. He needs to at least feel like he’s not the only main center hence even starting a guy next to him at C for 4 mins every half makes him feel better

Or maybe “knee soreness” is what they put on the injury list so he could load manage a game and get some rest.

AD has started center a few times this year, and when not starting at the 5 he’s still playing a ton of minutes there. Could he be upset or whatever you’re suggesting? Maybe, but at the end of the day who knows for sure

The 400 lobs per game from Russ don’t help. We just waiting for him to get hurt awkwardly landing trying to catch those lobs

Ingram and Zo and Hart. Lonzo and Russell are better players, but we already have LeBron and Westbrook so they wouldn't get enough touches to be effective.

This is simple proof that AD doesn’t wanna play center. We have to respect that. We need to go get another center. Waive DJ. And need to do it ASAP
I been saying this for 2 plus years but people keep thinking AD is equipped to play the center position with longevity and thrive at it without realizing that was one of the main reasons he got banged up in New Orleans all those years and is why they picked up Boogie Cousins 5 years ago to help him.

Last edited:
None of them.

I’m happy with championship #17
Huh?

he is asking who would you want BACK Now. After the title. Glad we made that trade bc it gave us a title but to get super defensive about the trade now is just weird.

to answer your question, lonzo and Caruso would be the obvious choices. Lonzo can be starting 1 or2. 2 if the Russ trade still happens. Caruso off the bench as glue guy dirty work guy next to zo and Reaves. Randle and Ingram are in theory better players but they don’t fit next to lebron ad and Westbrook (even without Westbrook they don’t fit bc lack of shooting and needing the ball - both of which describes Russ ironically).
Asides from that I suppose kuz bc of his length. If I had to choose one it’s Lonzo. 3 and d with length at only 20 mill

Here I was thinking we was on our way to our 2nd blowout win of the season the way we started the game against this garbage Orlando team but....never mind we down now lol

Huh?

he is asking who would you want BACK Now. After the title. Glad we made that trade bc it gave us a title but to get super defensive about the trade now is just weird.

to answer your question, lonzo and Caruso would be the obvious choices. Lonzo can be starting 1 or2. 2 if the Russ trade still happens. Caruso off the bench as glue guy dirty work guy next to zo and Reaves. Randle and Ingram are in theory better players but they don’t fit next to lebron ad and Westbrook (even without Westbrook they don’t fit bc lack of shooting and needing the ball - both of which describes Russ ironically).
Asides from that I suppose kuz bc of his length. If I had to choose one it’s Lonzo. 3 and d with length at only 20 mill
Relax buddy I’m on my phone and misread the question. Thought it was another one of those can we have this offseason move do-overs but this time about the AD trade. Definitely not that serious to quote reply me

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
18 point 1st qtr against the worst defense in the league lol.
It's so easy to defend this team.
Stop the high pnr with no movement or defend the wing iso.
It's a joke.

18 point 1st qtr against the worst defense in the league lol.
It's so easy to defend this team.
Stop the high pnr with no movement or defend the wing iso.
It's a joke.
Nah not worried. Just wait til ariza is back

Back
Top Bottom