**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ahhh….if Rob ran the Suns he would have traded the entire roster outside of booker and Cp3 in reaction to their final loss

I’ll suck Jeanie buss’ butthole if we do that…
1639199696550.jpeg

Javale Big Man Deluxe McGee with a solid 21 and 15 tonight vs BOS in Ayton's absence.

Suns win again.

Just fk'n sayin u feel me
Context brother. Who did the Lakers play their last 4 games? DET, LAC, SAC, and BOS. Now tell me the names of the centers for each of those sorry *** opponents? Lol. Against those teams LAL didnt need DJ cause they had no bigs so of course they gonna put up points playing m1dg3t ball with AD at the 5 lol

Who would we trade to get him?

If he can fix the defensive rebound problem's I'm all for it.
I read an article about Turner and how he’d welcome a trade because he’s basically tired of being a role player and ready for a more featured role in the offense. We know THAT ain’t happening in LA.

Some of the Lakers rebounding issues can be fixed internally. I believe Bron is averaging the lowest number of boards (5) since his rookie season. In 2019-20 during the playoffs he led the Lakers in rpg, over 10. Definitely capable of being better in that area, but is this what you want to ask of him during the regular season? I’m not sure what my answer to that question is honestly

I read an article about Turner and how he’d welcome a trade because he’s basically tired of being a role player and ready for a more featured role in the offense. We know THAT ain’t happening in LA.

Some of the Lakers rebounding issues can be fixed internally. I believe Bron is averaging the lowest number of boards (5) since his rookie season. In 2019-20 during the playoffs he led the Lakers in rpg, over 10. Definitely capable of being better in that area, but is this what you want to ask of him during the regular season? I’m not sure what my answer to that question is honestly

At year 19 I don't think we should be depending on Bron for rebounds.

At year 19 I don't think we should be depending on Bron for rebounds.
I hear you and I agree….BUT (there’s always a but 😂)…we all want more AD at the 5 lineups for the spacing, except for that one poster who wants the team to start 3 centers. If AD is the center, Bron kinda has to rebound more if he’s the PF. Russ is decent on the glass but almost no one else hits the boards except maybe THT, and that’s a stretch

i wouldnt say last night game was "STATEMENT" total domination to the league

Bron was still playing in the 4Th qtr

Back
Top Bottom