**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

WIN this year or a BUST period.

Hate to tell you this year is

0_q4fbZLr3wv9mi1F-.jpg

Watching sixers warriors

amazing that even a sorry *** coach in Doc has the common sense to never post Drummond up

meanwhile Vogel played him like prime Shaq

for the record I hate Drummond and glad he’s not a laker.

Who would we trade to get him?

If he can fix the defensive rebounding problem's I'm all for it.
Realistically we probably don’t have enough unless Turner says “Hey i wanna go the lakers and the lakers only and i’m not resigning” and even then idk if the money works.

The only way i think we get him if it’s some left field scenario where Russ wants out abd you get myles and maybe an other player (or another team involved)

Also IDK why but Reeves just screams “Indiana Pacer” :lol:

Thanks for posting. I put up a thread from Cranjis yesterday I think basically suggesting the same thing. He charted all of his responsibilities on both sides of the ball, they are asking him to do a lot. Have to find ways to make the game easier on him at least offensively, there’s a lot of games left to play

Handy looks like he has a large voice in the locker room already 👀
That’s been his literal role in every team he’s been on.

lol at Vogel waiting for ariza to unlock things. Pelinka and lebron didn’t think to have a back up plan?

ennis, Mathew’s, porter…etc etc. one more woulda been nice. Even McKinnie. Anyone 6’8 and above

Thanks for posting. I put up a thread from Cranjis yesterday I think basically suggesting the same thing. He charted all of his responsibilities on both sides of the ball, they are asking him to do a lot. Have to find ways to make the game easier on him at least offensively, there’s a lot of games left to play
This is simple proof that AD doesn’t wanna play center. We have to respect that. We need to go get another center. Waive DJ. And need to do it ASAP

This is simple proof that AD doesn’t wanna play center. We have to respect that. We need to go get another center. Waive DJ. And need to do it ASAP
Yeah AD has said he prefers not to play center, but is willing to if that’s what they need him to do. I think they just have to find ways to make things easier on him. Can’t remember what game it was recently, but Bron had it going so AD just hit the glass hard (16 boards I believe) and was pretty active on defense. Of course that’s not a realistic formula for success so on the nights where you need him to be more of a force on offense, try to make it easier on him. How often to do you see him getting any easy buckets?

but why is he tired?

added some muscle so prob affecting his physical attributes especially agility and etc
but the front line defense is weak af this year so he's tasked to do a lot more on defense?

outside of the schematics it's prob another reason why he is so jumpshot heavy lol

That’s been his literal role in every team he’s been on.

lol at Vogel waiting for ariza to unlock things. Pelinka and lebron didn’t think to have a back up plan?

ennis, Mathew’s, porter…etc etc. one more woulda been nice. Even McKinnie. Anyone 6’8 and above
I never watched Backstage Raptors or Cavs bro lmao have no idea what he was doing in any other locker room.

To me it’s not necessarily the name Trevor Ariza that’s the difference maker, but I guess you can say his skill set. 6’8 or whatever, vet experience, switchable defender, decent rebounder for his size and I guess he can still shoot a little who knows.

Add Trevor to the AD at the 5 lineup and you have a 5 man unit that’s arguably able to switch 1-5. The defense probably looks a lot better if they’re able to take that approach. We’ll see though

Yeah AD has said he prefers not to play center, but is willing to if that’s what they need him to do. I think they just have to find ways to make things easier on him. Can’t remember what game it was recently, but Bron had it going so AD just hit the glass hard (16 boards I believe) and was pretty active on defense. Of course that’s not a realistic formula for success so on the nights where you need him to be more of a force on offense, try to make it easier on him. How often to do you see him getting any easy buckets?
And the next game he has a sore knee.

Back
Top Bottom