**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He benched him last game and DJ got mad and they argued on the bench and they announced today Dwight starting now and Vogel going to stick to one big lineups lmaoo
wish he had the balls to argue with drummond and bench him last year before it was too late

Reactions: DLF
2 things can be true 🤷🏾‍♂️

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In this case it literally can't be, you can't be "soft" and afraid to play in the paint while being top 5 in every statistical category in the paint :lol:, He's also top 10 in FTA a game.

this is another case of narratives >>> facts. In actuality for the majority of his career most of AD's attempts come in the paint

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In this case it literally can't be, you can't be "soft" and afraid to play in the paint while being top 5 in every statistical category in the paint :lol:, He's also top 10 in FTA a game.

this is another case of narratives >>> facts. In actuality for the majority of his career most of AD's attempts come in the paint

The point is that he has the potential to be number one in most of those categories if he was more aggressive. AD definitely gets passive and disinterested at times it seems.

Imagine if AD wasnt s-a-w-f-t, SOFT. LakeShow would be on an 82-0 pace as I predicted before the season started.

Reactions: DLF
Same here, Kobe's last year.

It was against the Nets.

Kobe was a gametime decision, he just ended up sitting on the bench all game in a grey suit.

During the 4th quarter he did stand up and wave to the crowd.

The only reason why I remember the actual game, though... D'Angelo Russel had his career high at the time. 39 points with like 8 threes. I think his career high is with the Timberpups now.

It was also Kobe Bobble Head, T-Shirt and Statue Figurine night. He didnt even suit up lol
What a time! Kobe's last year was tough, you never knew if he was showing up to the game. I caught a break that farewell tour and saw him drop buckets on Toronto with fadeaways.
Imagine being a Kawhi fan lmao

If we don’t reach WCF, the season is a failure

We won't.

qwfpwcdqv7381.jpg

Regardless of what the stats say, AD takes too many fade away 20 footers against smaller players.

this is like Russ fans pointing only to his stats when evaluating him.

use your eyes

So basically because AD isn't attacking the basket like prime Shaq he's soft :lol: .

Dudes say he doesn't play in the post enough, every metric says that he's actually in the post a lot & extremely efficient on top of that....... but **** facts :lol:

DJ gotta see the writing on the wall.

He is done done.

Javale and Dwight were the perfect complement for AD.

Crazy how Javale has been very serviceable his last few years after all the shaqting a fool crap.

DeAndre needs to shut it if he wants to win Championships with the LAKERS

play your game and do what you were told

i wanna see Brow to dominate every game of Lakers basketball dunks,lowpost,mid-range jumpshot,block shots and ZERO 3 pts shot

him and Bron are so in love with 3 pts shot even halfcourt

I apologize to Russell Westbrook and Anthony Davis. They are both elite and dominant and the reason why we are even a play in team.

Thank you for potentially allowing us one more miserable game to watch at the end of the season.

art thou doin it right?

Back
Top Bottom