**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Judging Westbrook before the playoffs is pointless. We know regular season Russ starts off slow and then balls out. Let’s see how he performs in April, may and June.

Judging Westbrook before the playoffs is pointless. We know regular season Russ starts off slow and then balls out. Let’s see how he performs in April, may and June.

Nah, not everyone knew that

im giving RUSS few more months to get used to his new teammates and blend with Lebron and KDs type of plays

im sure he'll be fine coming postseason

Lol at the Russell Westbrook apology forms.

he played like wet *** for most of the season. He doesn’t get an apology from me if he continues to play well, he gets a “good job for earning your44 million dollars” don’t mess it up in the playoffs

If we don’t reach WCF, the season is a failure

too much talent on this roster to not

that said, I just want to avoid the play in and STRIVE for homecourt.

Last edited:
If we don’t reach WCF, the season is a failure

too much talent on this roster to not

that said, I just want to avoid the play in and STRIVE for homecourt.

If you have lebron + prime AD on the squad and you don’t win the ring, the season should be considered a failure. Wouldnt care if we lost in the first round, the WCF or the finals.

Hope Dwight can handle the minutes increase. He's been looking creaky most of the season to me.

If you have lebron + prime AD on the squad and you don’t win the ring, the season should be considered a failure. Wouldnt care if we lost in the first round, the WCF or the finals.
I hear you man, I’m just not even going to start talking chip until this squad can wake the hell up.

This team ain’t no contender yet.

How have his last two post seasons gone?

Edit: sorry thought you were talking about something else….

Bubble: not good but he had the thigh injury. Not an excuse but he did play at another level when Houston traded Capela. I know you remember the talk about the lakers should be scared to play Portland/Houston in the first 2 rounds lol.

wizards: not good but the entire squad was injured and the team wasn’t really that good. To be fair he balled in the 2nd half of the year.

Last edited:
Hope Dwight can handle the minutes increase. He's been looking creaky most of the season to me.

I hear that. They’ll need to pickup a functional center from the buyout market unless they pull off a crazy trade. Would waive DeAndre for a better center if we can’t trade him.

How have his last two post seasons gone?
Eh0BVgPUYAAlpDg.jpg

It's like people just completely disregard 2/3rd of Russ playoff career & Only point towards his last few seasons where he was the one who was supposed to "carry" the team.

People act as if when healthy those Thunder teams were contenders & made deep runs every year, but people love to act like he's never been on actual good teams :lol: . Russ as a #1 option is an early round elimination.

Russ when given slightly less responsibility led to 3 WCF & 1 Finals on 25/6/8 wit 3.5 TO on 42/30/84 splits. With AD & Bron on the team i think it's way more reasonable to expect that kind of production compared to his last few playoffs simply based of of his role.

Back
Top Bottom