**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I wouldn't do this, but hypothetically I don't think a first would have to be involved. Wood is better, but he plays a de-valued position and is a free agent after next season while THT has three more years after this season.
asking for Christian wood is a good way to tell who actually watches basketball and who watches mostly First take and PTI for their basketball info.

now if we talking tht and Nunn for Harrison Barnes or Jerami grant. Now we’re talking

anyone watched this?
72E7F42B-FFB1-4AB6-B9E2-532B20A31E44.jpeg

THT, Nunn, and DJ for this guy

He a PERFECT complement to AD and Bron as a stretch big who hits threes and is the best rim protector in basketball ntm the perfect counter to Ayton, Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, KD, Aldridge, Gobert, and every small on the Warriors who loves to penetrate the lane.

Ima email Rob, tell him to pull the trigger

Last edited:
bro, happened to me in 2014. Had last minute row 9 tickets but Kobe didn't travel with the team
due to injuries.

Same here, Kobe's last year.

It was against the Nets.

Kobe was a gametime decision, he just ended up sitting on the bench all game in a grey suit.

During the 4th quarter he did stand up and wave to the crowd.

The only reason why I remember the actual game, though... D'Angelo Russel had his career high at the time. 39 points with like 8 threes. I think his career high is with the Timberpups now.

It was also Kobe Bobble Head, T-Shirt and Statue Figurine night. He didnt even suit up lol

Last edited:
Fridays game will be interesting from a lineup/rotation POV.

-no lebron No ariza vs an elite wing in PG.
-now with DJ and Baze in the dog house, how does the center rotation go? If you only go with ad and Dwight…you’re putting a lot of faith in Dwight not fouling out in 10 mins. If ad plays lots of C, who the heck is going to play PF? Melo? That’s our only one so I guess so. Or do you play 4 guards with AD? If so, how do you match up vs their big wing lineup of Mann PG Morris.

Only way we win is if Westbrook and AD go crazy and put up 30 and 40. Plus melo and monk gotta get hot. I say go small and lean all the way into it.

too many ifs and injuries and Vogel still coach so. Also clippers always have a hard on for the lakers and Pg even rested last night for the lakers lol. Clippers by 8. Unfortunately

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom