**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

There's always vet min guys, the days of worrying about the draft are long gone. We'll get to retain THT who's still younger than a lot of the guys in this year's draft, if he continues to develop that'll be worth more than whatever we would have gotten at #22.

As far as shooters (Melo/Redick/Ellington?)
Bigs (Dwert/Deadmon)
Wings/Guards (Wes/Caruso)

They SHOULD be able to fill out the roster with the MLE and vet min guys available.

we aint got time for development with old *** bron and westbrook

watch a team sign schroeder out right
23 year olds don’t need that much development. I’m talking 10 mins a game.

not like our alternatives are amazing

Have u seen the list of vet min guys? Get ready for Jeff Teague and brad Wanamaker lol

Gonna be feeling some type of way if we lose AC & Kuz in the same offseason :frown:

7360944C-9EBC-4D91-99E7-BC08C8CB2CDC.gif

A4E1F4C8-3326-4F39-A880-79E3FA508496.gif

We need to use the 5.9 mill on a wing. Can’t have Lebron guarding Booker, pg, Middleton night in night out
That's what vet minimum TAriza is for.

We should use the MLE on Melo, who has proven the last 2 years that he can still be a threat offensively. Dude has shot over 41% from deep and he gonna be on a Hungry tear just like Dwight was trying to win their first chip.

Melo exactly who we need to replace Kuzma sorry ***. Then we re-sign Kieff to back up Melo.

Ariza assumes the DGreen role, who if Rob prefers Trevor over Wes.

There's always vet min guys, the days of worrying about the draft are long gone. We'll get to retain THT who's still younger than a lot of the guys in this year's draft, if he continues to develop that'll be worth more than whatever we would have gotten at #22.

As far as shooters (Melo/Redick/Ellington?)
Bigs (Dwert/Deadmon)
Wings/Guards (Wes/Caruso)

They SHOULD be able to fill out the roster with the MLE and vet min guys available.
Exactly.

I can see THT starting at 2 guard if they decide to keep him, and especially if Caruso signs elsewhere.

And it's also not out of the question the possibility of packaging Schroder + THT + Gasol + a draft pick for a Lavine or a DeRozan or dare I even say Dame freaking Lillard 🤣

I doubt Lakers anywhere close to being done shopping

They may be shooting for the fences just to outdo the Dodgers :lol:

Last edited:
At first I wondered why Rob gave up Dwight's defense for Trez's offense.

Now I know why. Lakers don't get Westbrook if its old *** Dwight in the pkg with KCP and Kuz.

Rob and Klutch genius in full display.

Back
Top Bottom