**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

186528668_4749826478379172_6027563791811111344_n.jpg

I really hate Twitter. I only have it to get news but lately been hitting the magnifying glass at the bottom and see the stupid comments people make. Nba fans are so incredibly bias lol

so true, Lebron and Laker haters combined got these fools heated
I wanna respond so bad but it’s all moot

most are clippers fans.

they literally think that game was rigged towards the lakers.

I def could Never have social media if I was a pro. What the hell would be the point

Eye think CP3 is good but he ain't ever been great in M(eye) Eyez

It can be argued that Chris Paul ain't even top 10 point playmaker, point guard, point forward, whatever you want to call those who initiates a team's offense 100% of the time he's on the floor, aka Best Floor General of All Time

Magic
Bron
Stockton
Zeke
Oscar
Cousy
Iverson
Kidd
Nash
GP
Could even put Steph on this list

Last edited:
Gosh I’m still mad at having to listen to Jim Jackson spend the entire game talking so optimistically for the suns

“you know lakers are only up 3 despite the big rebounding and point discrepancy...you’ve got to feel good if you’re the suns”. (Continues to ignore that lakers were like 0-34 from 3 up til that pt.

also at the end of the game he said “maybe in game 4 they can start the game with this much aggression.”

oh so you want flagrant fouls from the get go l? Ok cool

Meh just rest KCP it’s not like they missing his 3pt shooting. He’s basically there to guard Booker.. can’t play him if he can’t chase around book

Reactions: DLF
Meh just rest KCP it’s not like they missing his 3pt shooting. He’s basically there to guard Booker.. can’t play him if he can’t chase around book
Wes did good. Use more Caruso I guess. I’d start Kuzma to chase Booker around if kcp is a no go. Maybe “starter” Kuzma shows up lol

If only tht was somewhat competent. Oh well

Call me crazy but the suns were worse with CP3 stealing the offense away from Booker in the first half. He was scoring at Will but the level of pressure he puts on you wasn’t at palpable as Booker.

Call me crazy but the suns were worse with CP3 stealing the offense away from Booker in the first half. He was scoring at Will but the level of pressure he puts on you wasn’t at palpable as Booker.
He’s not a dynamic scorer like Book

he just gonna dribble for 10 seconds then get to his spot for a floater or middy or try to thread to ayton
That’s it lol

Booker gonna try to score in any way possible. His game is a lot like kobes. Too bad his Jenner *** is a beach lol

I wanna respond so bad but it’s all moot

most are clippers fans.

they literally think that game was rigged towards the lakers.

I def could Never have social media if I was a pro. What the hell would be the point

its funny cuz guess who I see more on my end, fair weather Warriors fans

Simple solution if you're Monty. Play CP15 more minutes or keep hoping CP3 will get back to close to 100% in 2 days lol

I liked Jim Jackson’s commentary. He was good.
Cp3 is hurt and it’s ugly to watch. Still think he’ll end up as a Laker in a Jason Kidd on the Mavs role after this contract expires.

Need to see some BMac in spots as we advance, our shooting has been atrocious.

Gosh I’m still mad at having to listen to Jim Jackson spend the entire game talking so optimistically for the suns

“you know lakers are only up 3 despite the big rebounding and point discrepancy...you’ve got to feel good if you’re the suns”. (Continues to ignore that lakers were like 0-34 from 3 up til that pt.

also at the end of the game he said “maybe in game 4 they can start the game with this much aggression.”

oh so you want flagrant fouls from the get go l? Ok cool
Exactly! The whole time I was like who the f is talking?!

how they get outrebounded in game 1? drummond ad bron and marc. that should never happen against the suns.

THE DOGS WERE BARKING LAST NIGHT IN LA!!!!

Schroder so pesky, it’s no secret Devin is an emotional player and can be taken off his game if he gets rattled….schroder played him like a violin last night…beautiful high level basketball.

kuz offense has completely left him, BUT as others mentioned he’s been crashing the boards hard and stepping up at the rim. RESPECT.

KCP gotta get out his own head, and sooner than later

14 more!!!

Back
Top Bottom