**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not a fan of lakers Harlem globetrotting midway through fourth. Shoulda buried them and sat Lebron his usual time and then likely he wouldn’t have needed to come back in. Woulda been good opportunity to get Kuzma Mathews Caruso some shots etc. instead they just wanted to embarrass crowder with Lebron 18 second post ups

I always knew he was a *****. Always has a smug look on his face. Always complaining about respect like lillard. Remember the summer workout where he *****ed about getting double teamed
😂 he did have a point there… I mean who double teams in a freaking pickup game though? Man up or go guard someone else

You know our team lost focus when Harrell gets a T on the bench. Clowning teams like that don’t win titles. Hopefully lakers clean that up. Take the lead. Lock in further. Discipline. Don’t get into back and forth with fake goons like crowder.

Suns were frustrated and felt some way about bron and the bench clowning em in the left block.

That 3rd quarter :pimp:
Dennis and Drummond :pimp:
Lebron attacking the rim in the 3rd :pimp:
Unibrow playing thru injury :pimp:

Let’s end it in 5 and get some rest. Big game on Sunday. I want to stomp them but PHX will go all out.

Drummond haters stand down. He's been having good games. Guess that's why Vogel kept playing him big minutes all those games. Trust in Vogel?
This looks like the game where they are starting to find their championship identity.
:nthat:
Sunday Early Game??? :sick:

D8D62C62-5FBF-4EB8-836C-C372D2A2CCB7.jpeg

prediction thursday
I predict same energy from AD and Lebron. Same defense. Same rotations minus THT and Morris not playing. More Kuzma. Kuzma and kcp Will actually shoot normally (not lights out but normal). Lakers by 12. Let’s go
Damn you were close on that prediction. You are a prophet

Kuz isn’t hitting rn but he’s doing all the small things. Love the effort. The shots will start falling soon.

Lakers start hitting 3s at like a 35% rate and we’ll blow the Suns the **** out

Yep. I think we are shooting 22% for the series.

They get the 35% next game...

Last edited:
988BC6D4-4E8F-476D-9FEE-665A17814D1A.jpeg

Boring, cliche but still true…defense and rebounding wins championships. Don’t think the Lakers will ever be a great shooting team, especially with how much energy the guards use up on the defensive end scrambling around(weak legs) but as long as they’re taking quality shots I don’t mind. At the end of the day I have faith they’ll make enough to get the job done.

Back
Top Bottom