**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

definitely pigeon toed. And I wouldn't be surprised if he's flat-footed as well.

Dude just flat out doesn't have the legs and the feet that's built to withstand full 82-game seasons at full speed - another reason why it's a must the Lakers should deal him NOW.

D'Lo is a liability.

All that... and he's still better than Brick ingram.

And? So what though? You keep trying to downplay BIG to elevate D'Low IQ but it's not happening bro. Being better than BIG isn't some big feat. He should be much better by now, but it's marginal.

It's not marginal lol. Brick Ingram is one of worst players in the NBA. Dlo is middle of the pack. One is a year older than the other. That ain't ****. And who brought up anything about dlo's iq?

Last edited:
It's not marginal lol. Brick Ingram is one of worst players in the NBA. Dlo is middle of the pack. One is a year older than the other. That ain't ****. And who brought up anything about dlo's iq?

no, I as calling him D'Low IQ, I was just saying you're trying to set BIG ablaze to make D'angelo look better, but you're just polishing a turd.

Oh that's pretty funny lol. But, naw I'm just pointing out a bigger turd. Actually the biggest turd would be Julius Randle, but that's beside the point.

Last edited:
D'HellNo

Booker

I wonder how Booker figured out how to play NBA basketball before age 25

Last edited:
Listen I'm not gunna say Dlo is better than Booker cuz he hasn't shown that.

But Booker's role is to be a shooting guard. Dlo is asked to run the offense with a team of **** players around him. Big difference.

Also, if Booker is such a star why do the Suns have 1 less win than the Lakers?

You replace Booker with DLo on the Suns and the Suns will have 13 less wins than the Lakers. That's how much better Booker is than DLo, and it don't even matter if DLo plays SG with the Suns or Booker plays combo guard with the Lakers.

Did you watch the game last night? Booker's team was up by 30 most of the night and Booker was still playing like his team was down by 15. Meanwhile, DLo's Lakers were down big and DLo actin' like his team up by 20 with the way he was coasting lol

That, my friend, is D'Difference.

Last edited:
If you replaced them with each other I think the suns would be like 3-5 games worse (that's a lot) and the lakers would be similar or maybe a little better. The Lakers doesn't have a backup pg imagine if you took Dlo away. Hell they might put Booker at point :lol: (that would definitely turn out better than BI at point tho).

Last edited:
You mean the same IT that went to college for 3 years, didn't get resigned in Sacramento (because they've had awesome point guards since he left :rolleyes ), signed a cheap *** contract with Phx, got traded to another team for nothing, and is now considered a MVP candidate for Boston? So it took 8-9 years out of high school for IT to finally flourish but you wanna compare this version of IT to Dlo who's 2 years out of high school?

Let me make your argument for you: but he was the 2nd pick! He should be Kobe already!

Last edited:
You mean the same IT that went to college for 3 years, didn't get resigned in Sacramento (because they've had awesome point guards since he left
eyes.gif
), signed a cheap *** contract with Phx, got traded to another team for nothing, and is now considered a MVP candidate for Boston? So it took 8-9 years out of high school for IT to finally flourish but you wanna compare this version of IT to Dlo who's 2 years out of high school?

Let me make your argument for you: but he was the 2nd pick! He should be Kobe already!
Simple. Who plays like he got a chip on his shoulder and who plays like he ain't scared of nobody, the 6'5" stiff or the 5'9" beast? Hmm......

And you chose to leave out the FACT he played in PHX with Bledsoe AND Dragic. Not to mention Thomas STILL averaged 20 ppg his third season in Sactown playing WITH Cousins AND Gay. You see DLo averaging 20 next year, which will be his third pro year? I don't think so.

You put third year Isaiah Thomas on these Lakers with nobody to challenge his minutes and I guarantee you Thomas does MUCH BETTER than 14-5-4. lol

It's simple, really: You can't teach HEART, Fortitude, and DETERMINATION and you certainly can't teach speed and fast twitch muscle fibers lol. Thomas was having 23-point 4th quarters even with the Kings lol

Check it, I.T. been primetime for years. What about DLo? lmao

Last edited:
Eh I will give DLo one more year
If he continues underperforming after the 3rd year, I would be surprised if he gets traded or released

Kobe was a once in a generation type of player
Comparing Randle, DLo, and BI to him would be an unfair comparison

D.Book and D'Lol aint eem in the same stratosphere honestly. Only thing they have in common is the D.

Paws.

Back
Top Bottom