**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3dvoh1wz8x061.jpg

Damn Loul Deng better come back and earn that 5 milli cause he needs to go kick rocks. We could be using that money right now

Damn Loul Deng better come back and earn that 5 milli cause he needs to go kick rocks. We could be using that money right now
eric pincus mentioned that the nba panel or whatever havent really even read the lakers case just yet
combination of finishing the season just weeks ago, ramping up for next season, approving all new signed contracts/trades etc...

he also said hes not optimistic we win the case

About a mil diff. Maaaaan, he can't love his brother that much. :lol:

they already tried playing together in Phoenix, it didnt work. What’s so bad about playing for different teams but y’all literally live with each other a a couple miles away.

If Kieff sign with the Clippers, I ain't eem trippin.

He's a situational role player who can be replaced, especially if Kuzma steps up and does his thing.

I'd rather have a better interior defender like Taj Gibson, who will probably play hungrier than Kieff "already got my ring" Morris.

If he cant make up his mind already over a difference of 800K to play with us, then I'm okay with him leaving.

Reactions: DLF
If Kieff sign with the Clippers, I ain't eem trippin.

He's a situational role player who can be replaced, especially if Kuzma steps up and does his thing.

I'd rather have a better interior defender like Taj Gibson, who will probably play hungrier than Kieff "already got my ring" Morris.

If he cant make up his mind already over a difference of 800K to play with us, then I'm okay with him leaving.
Good point. I do want him back but if 800k gets in the way of a situation you know vs one that is mysterious then so be it. BUT if we give him 2.8, then it rules us out of signing a 15th guy on the team. that’s risky with shorentened season. So maybe it’s a difference of 1.2 million actually. KCPs first year salary coming in at 12 mill flat helps a lot though so they maybe be able to swing it at 2.8.

someone explain in English please :lol:

He’s coming back to lakers

“I will sign for money once I win again with lakers...then I will go for money”

not that he has many options now. It’s 3.6 with them or2.8 with us lol

Yeah I don’t see the clippers winning the chip :lol:

if it ain’t us it prob gon be Denver coming out the W

Man...something has to be going on in Clipper land if he wouldn't come play with is brother. I remember in the past they had issues with not playing together.

Feel a bit better but I still believe Dwight being gone is going to hurt.

Back
Top Bottom