**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A Dlo/Fultz backcourt would be so lit. I hella wanted Dlo/Simmons but I'm praying for Fultz all day [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I agree about Isaac & BI being similar, they look like the same dude lol. Would be interesting to compare their wingspans & arm/hand length. I like Isaac's offensive game a lot. Not sure how he would fit with BI tho. Not sure you could start them at the 2/3. They'd prolly excel as a 3/4 combo one day but they'd have to get a lot stronger so that would take like 4 years lol. One interesting thing about Isaac is that he's only 1 month younger than Ingram. I'm a huge JJ fan. He shows up in big games. I loved Drew Wiggins coming out of Kansas but I think JJ might be better.

Anyway, Ingram is 38% from 3 (21/55) in 2017. Love the progress.

Last edited:
I think Josh Jackson is the 2nd best player in the draft honestly.
Fultz is 1 ain't no way around it.

Also:
JJ (Feb 97) is 7 months older than BI (Sept 97).
Fultz was born in May 1998. BRUH! :lol:

Can someone hook me up with cliff notes on all top draft prospects.

Besides Ball I don't really know anyone else :wow:
Been busy as hell lately haven't watched any college ball.

Who is Jackson? Who is Lutz? :nerd:

Fultz is a scorer and has range. Just a smooth player, the game comes easy to him.

I could see him and Dlo working out -fultz is crazy athletic.

Haven't seen Jackson.

Smith Jr. Is also a nice pg, he is also explosive and has that confident alpha mindset killer instinct player. He dropped 30 points on duke, we love when that happens.

Ball is a crap shoot- would be cool to a see a person from the 909 Ballin out for the hometown lakers but his shot is ugly af. But it's okay because he's a pass first pg. People been saying J.Kidd is his ceiling.

I watch a lot of Big East went to providence from LA (free Kris dunn) and a kid who really impressed me is Justin Patton on Creighton. 7'1 athletic crazy wingspan - he's a mid late 1st rounder projection but runs the floor, plays defense and can hit from the outside.

“Working to call the shots, because it only works that way,’’ Johnson told USA TODAY Sports when asked what he hopes his role with the franchise will be. “Right now I’m advising. I get that. But at the end of the day, then we all got to come together and somebody’s got to say, ‘I’m making the final call,’ all right? And who’s that going to be?

“So, we’ll see what happens.’’
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nson-shot-caller-los-angeles-lakers/97732992/

WELP.

magic-johnson-winner.jpg

Magic is the guy who was pushing to take Jah in 2015. He can't scout and this is as close to a doomsday scenario as I can imagine.

Yup. We're ******.

Last edited:
Another thing is that Magic and Byron are good friends. Prolly gunna lead to magic shipping Dlo out. We gon be forced to watch Dlo get his Harden on for another team and Ima cry.

If Magic Johnson was running ****, Byron would still be the coach and Jah would be our starter. That means no Zubac either. **** Magic Johnson.

Last edited:
This is all on Jeanie Buss and her stupid *** sibling fued. I'm tired of her trying to prove a point, leaking **** constantly and trying to force people out. I hope the Buss family sells the team. **** her.

Ya making it seem like we're in a great position and magic is going to ruin it :rofl: you're extremely delusional if you don't think it's time for a change in the front office

Magic Johnson is not a better GM than Mitch. If u wanna trade Dlo for Melo or some stupid **** like that, then you got your guy. All change is not good.

Magic Johnson is not a better GM than Mitch. If u wanna trade Dlo for Melo or some stupid **** like that, then you got your guy. All change is not good.

I don't think Magic is really going to come in and be the GM. I don't think they will fire Mitch. They will probably reassign him.

I think this is a play to get West back in the fold. If we can get as many smart basketball minds in the fold as possible, we are in a good position.

If y'all feel this way about magic calling shots why was everyone so excited about him being brought on as advisor last week? :lol:

As much as I love Magic, I do not believe he is smart enough to have ANY front office power.

Last edited:
Never wanted Magic around the team. I mean I guess it's cool if he's just there as a name/consultant, giving the lakers a positive perception & not making any real front office decisions. But as soon as he wants to get involved it goes off the rails. We all saw what happened with Isiah & Phil with the Knicks rights? Magic as GM would be worse than that.

Never wanted Magic around the team. I mean I guess it's cool if he's just there as a name/consultant, giving the lakers a positive perception & not making any real front office decisions. But as soon as he wants to get involved it goes off the rails. We all saw what happened with Isiah & Phil with the Knicks rights? Magic as GM would be worse than that.

It's an assumption it would be that bad. I don't know...We just have to wait and see exactly what role Jeanie gives him.

Back
Top Bottom