**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Never should’ve traded Dlo

edit: or waived Anthony Brown :lol:
Nah man

What this playoff run taught me was that you CANNOT have major defensive liabilities on the team , especially one that takes up so much of your cap space

Nah man

What this playoff run taught me was that you CANNOT have major defensive liabilities on the team , especially one that takes up so much of your cap space

Yeah, bringing him back initially sounded good on paper but with Vogel's system he would of been in the dog house because of his defense. Glad they have the money saved for someone else.

Whatever happens this off season I’m gonna need Bron to work on his jumper and get that 2018 jumper Byke lol

you already not getting calls when you drive bruh time to evolve :lol:

jnlb2thy3pr51.jpg

Debating about what merch I want to scoop up. Been eyeing a Lakers hoodie for a minute. Peeps will prolly scoop it all up once we win the chip.

And I’m thinking I will grab a 2020 championship hat. Regret passing on the 2010 cap, I can’t believe it’s already been 10 years!

The Finals warm up jacket with the Finals patch on one arm and the KB patch on the other is fire

I'm going to have to trade out all of my 16x NBA merch for 17x NBA champ merch. It's really hard on here for Laker fans 🤣

Don't want to get too far ahead...

But who do you have for Finals MVP?

After game 3 I thought if we won Lebron would get it since AD had such a poor performance. But after Game 4 I think AD is right back in it because of the defense he played on Jimmy.

If game 5 is more of the same with Davis locking down Jimmy, he would be my pick.

After game 3 I thought if we won Lebron would get it since AD had such a poor performance. But after Game 4 I think AD is right back in it because of the defense he played on Jimmy.

If game 5 is more of the same with Davis locking down Jimmy, he would be my pick.

according to Vegas LeBron is the heavy favorite but in my opinion it's very close between LeBron and AD. It depends on how the rest of the series goes. If either of them go crazy in game five then that person will win it. Personally, I don't care. I would love for AD to win it. It's a great feather in your cap for your career but LeBron is equally deserving

I disagree.

LeBron is the engine, the brain, the heart, the soul of this team AND he is basically averaging a 25 pt triple double.
I don’t deny that AD played great defense but they were able to completely neutralize AD on offense last two games.
Plus I want LeBron to get it bc I think it will motivate ad to try and get it next year. Also LeBron orchestrates this entire team ans bas been our leader front and center. It HAS to be him.

Lebron has been playing solid defense too tho
Left him on an island with Bam and did well when he was forced onto Jimmy. Jimmy didn’t even look to score on him really

but AD had a DPOY type night 100%

Back
Top Bottom