**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I fully expect Bron to sign a 2 + 1 after this current contract. Imo, he for sure wants to play until he’s 40. Because of this, I see AD signing a 4 + 1 with us.

We know Spo isn't going to go out like a punk...and they have an extra day to prepare...

I wonder what they change up? Does Dragic come back? Maybe the try to get more minutes for Kelly. I know they will try something if we continue to have AD guard Jimmy...

Not sure if they having been doing it for the last couple champs but a new one would be nice. My 2010 got Bynum, Shannon Brown, and Puke fading so I’m still good with Kobe, Gasol, and Mbenga :lol:

Just remember without MBenga....there’s no such thing as Daco Duesday for Lebron

We know Spo isn't going to go out like a punk...and they have an extra day to prepare...

I wonder what they change up? Does Dragic come back? Maybe the try to get more minutes for Kelly. I know they will try something if we continue to have AD guard Jimmy...
Ya I agree But putting Olynk in there with bam doesn’t make that much sense bc you would need to then not play crowder or Iggy. Which would put an even slower guy potentially on LeBron if there’s a switch.

Bam
Olynk
Butler
Robinson
Hero

3 of 5 can’t guard LeBron at all. Only 2 of 5 can create/dribble (3 if u count Bam but he’s kinda hobbled).

I think it’s all about the lakers. If they defend like yesterday and not force passes into AD which lead to turnovers, we win by 10 but like we did in game 2 where we never lost the lead

gpdkr7t9iqr51.jpg

What’s encouraging for us is that rondo was 1-7, missing so many point blank layups. That’s huge for us bc once he starts making those layups it changes the game where Miami May pack paint even more and this can lead to even more wide open 3s

Def need DG to go like 7-12 from 3 next game, get his trade value up

damn, we pulling a Mighty Ducks lol

I wouldnt want them to possibly clinch in the purple jerseys either, gonna be on film and photos forever. I still think they dropped the ball on those, stripe on the side a no-go.

Back
Top Bottom