**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

50395493-C434-41E7-8AF5-D86032150338.jpeg

This vague looking fool is a defensive liability, why aren’t we picking on him some more?

Could say the same about Herro 11. They have been running some plays to expose their defensive weaknesses. Yes they should run more.

Amazing to me we're doing this without Avery Bradley. :wow: :smokin

Bradley/Rondo/Cook
Green/KCP/Caruso
Bron/Kuzma/THT
AD/Kieff/Dudley
Javale/Howard

Everyone has had moments. Helped, contributed. A quarter, a half, a series whatever. They've all had big moments.

And the bubble really worked. Bradley would have been totally safe. :frown:

Haven’t kept up with the thread, but let’s ******* go fellas, one more!

We wont forget you Zo, Ingram, Hart etc...yall are real ones. Shoutout Lavar too

Amazing to me we're doing this without Avery Bradley. :wow: :smokin

Bradley/Rondo/Cook
Green/KCP/Caruso
Bron/Kuzma/THT
AD/Kieff/Dudley
Javale/Howard

Everyone has had moments. Helped, contributed. A quarter, a half, a series whatever. They've all had big moments.

And the bubble really worked. Bradley would have been totally safe. :frown:
Ya man that’s nuts. He would have been safe but at the time he made his decision covid was a huge mystery plus you add the social justice issues and you def cannot blame him.
If we had him maybe Kcp doesn’t play well starting etc. never know

Reactions: ct3
Last night was one of the most stressful games I have seen in a very long time. Probably second to game 7 lakers celtics 2010. Being 2-2 to this team would have been bad, especially with LeBrons history of folding in big moments.

I think we come out a lot more loose game 5 and put them away

KCP! My goodness, making me take back all the trash I’ve talked about him. Once this is over, that dude has a pass for some ish for a minute. :lol:

One more win! Let’s get it Friday!

Pass is a lifetime one for me. KCP, Morris, Kuzma, even Dwight.....any laker in the bubble is good in my book after we finish this ****.

r.i.p. Kobe

Back
Top Bottom