**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMB-5-W5c-Tl.gif

With the Finals pretty much wrapped up, I never thought Danny Green's best game as a Laker would be game #1 of the regular season when he shot lights out en route to 28 points against the Clippers.

SMH
:rofl:

i swear to god if Danny Green comes out and has like 30 imma be pissed but relived

Having Danny Green on your roster for the Playoffs is the equivalent of playing with a handicap. Dude was the same for our Raptors in the Playoffs. Extremely frustrating to watch. :smh: :smh: :smh:

That was a grind it out game for sure. We could never really pull away. These are the points in the game what annoyed me:

- Clean block on Butler by Davis that was called a foul
- Crowder pushing Lebron in the back on a drive to the basket and not getting that call
- Taking away Lebron's 3 pointer when the called that foul on the floor. Lebron was in the act of shooting at the same time as the foul call

That was a grind it out game for sure. We could never really pull away. These are the points in the game what annoyed me:

- Clean block on Butler by Davis that was called a foul
- Crowder pushing Lebron in the back on a drive to the basket and not getting that call
- Taking away Lebron's 3 pointer when the called that foul on the floor. Lebron was in the act of shooting at the same time as the foul call

were they outrebounded by the HEAT this game 4 ?

Back
Top Bottom