**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

8-20 is good but they basically let Russell go wherever he pleased. Still not comfortable with him having the most shot attempts

Good that Brandon got off alil. Rly don't care how long it takes for him to develop, as long as he developes

8-20 is good but they basically let Russell go wherever he pleased. Still not comfortable with him having the most shot attempts

Good that Brandon got off alil. Rly don't care how long it takes for him to develop, as long as he developes

8-20 isn't bad, but when the game mattered he was 7-19 if you don't count that last meaningless 3 he made in the last seconds. I don't even care, all players have sub par shooting games . He just needs to recognize situations where he can drive by a 7 footer and be agressive

Randle on his way out yo...

full

What are y'all gonna a say when he comes back to 100% from this illness and has another triple double ?

Good grief

Last edited:
Clarkson has regressed and gotten worse thus season.

We had NT'ers on here seriously thinking he would average 20 ppg this year and be an allstar :lol:

We had NT'ers on here seriously thinking he would average 20 ppg this year and be an allstar :lol:

I firmly believe it's the system he playing in.

When he was scoring a lot and passing a lot he was running The offense or Dlo was, now lou will is running the offense and just shooting every chance he gets, all clarkson does now is shoot, I firmly believe if he got put w/ Dlo on the 1st unit his numbers would be better the bench would just be trash

JC is a guy that can get scorching hot but hasn't shown consistency for his career..There are valid reasons why but if one were to argue that it's just who he is, I could tolerate it. I do think he'd look better in the starting lineup and without one of Lou or Nick soaking up shots. If that were to happen and he's still up and down then I'd close the book on him.

I firmly believe it's the system he playing in.

When he was scoring a lot and passing a lot he was running The offense or Dlo was, now lou will is running the offense and just shooting every chance he gets, all clarkson does now is shoot, I firmly believe if he got put w/ Dlo on the 1st unit his numbers would be better the bench would just be trash
this I believe is also affecting Ingrams development ......hopefully he's traded by the deadline

Another reason I don't think Lou gets traded unless it's for a whopper of a deal is that he's in the running for 6moy. If nothing else that's a feather in Jim's cap, macaroni and what have you

Last edited:
JC is a guy that can get scorching hot but hasn't shown consistency for his career..There are valid reasons why but if one were to argue that it's just who he is, I could tolerate it. I do think he'd look better in the starting lineup and without one of Lou or Nick soaking up shots. If that were to happen and he's still up and down then I'd close the book on him.

I'm telling you bro go watch how he was playing when Byron Scott gave him the keys that one year after the break. No hesitation he was passing(even tho he's not the best passer) and scoring. You can tell he plays right now with a lot of hesitation.

jordy plays less minutes and has less shot attempts than he did last year...

He's avg'n 14 over his last 10 games, with 20 in DC and 2 last night (back 2 back on the road)... with the role that he's in you can kinda expect his production to fluctuate like that. He's essentially a backup 6th man on this team

Damn... just got the update about Zach Lavine... I know this the laker thread but I hate to see that. I guy with that jumping ability go down with a ACL :smh:

I'm telling you bro go watch how he was playing when Byron Scott gave him the keys that one year after the break. No hesitation he was passing(even tho he's not the best passer) and scoring. You can tell he plays right now with a lot of hesitation.

I'm with you bro. He hasn't been quite the same since Nash left

jordy plays less minutes and has less shot attempts than he did last year...

He's avg'n 14 over his last 10 games, with 20 in DC and 2 last night (back 2 back on the road)... with the role that he's in you can kinda expect his production to fluctuate like that. He's essentially a backup 6th man on this team

Exactly. Lou will running the second unit sucks. If he's not on essentially we losing unless somebody catch fire. There's just no system

I'm with you bro. He hasn't been quite the same since Nash left

Yep

Wonder if Juju will have another triple double type game this year
He seems so disinterested on the bench

Damn... just got the update about Zach Lavine... I know this the laker thread but I hate to see that. I guy with that jumping ability go down with a ACL :smh:

I agree with you. I gasped loud and my wife looked at me crazy for my reaction towards a player lol. Hes an incredible hooper!

Lou and Luol to Minny!

Do it now Mitch. Or Jim. Or Magic. Or Tommy Davidson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom