**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nance Sr was averaging 22&8 in his prime.
What's your point? That Junior will average the same? Of course not. Senior was a scorer. But Senior also possessed other skills and intangibles that Junior has - like a knack for always being around the ball and causing havoc, like block shots and being tremendous at weakside help defense, like knowing how to position himself at various points on the court in order to make key plays, like all-out hustle.

But of course, you wouldn't know because you were about 1 or 2 years old when Nance was doing his thing playing alongside Price, Ehlo, Daugherty, Hot Rod Williams, and Harper.

You're making excuses and giving him a pass for his poor play. If he's as good as you say he is he should be carrying the team with dlo and Randle out, especially since he's older with more experience than both of them. He's a role player with less responsibility and you just said as much, that's why you hold him to lower standards

You're making excuses and giving him a pass for his poor play. If he's as good as you say he is he should be carrying the team with dlo and Randle out, especially since he's older with more experience than both of them. He's a role player with less responsibility and you just said as much, that's why you hold him to lower standards
Who said I was giving Nance a pass? I merely said DLo should be performing better and making a more significant impact because DLo is supposed to be the leader on the team?

And what are you gonna say if 50-year old Jameer Nelson puts up better numbers than DLo on Tuesday night? What damn excuses you gonna make next?

And don't act like DLo should get a pass his first game back because of major injury either. Soft *** DLo had a sore knee and a sore calf LOL. Suck it up and man up.

Meanwhile Nance had a legitimate bone bruise on his knee and could've even hyperextended it.

Nevertheless, at the end of the day DLo supposed to do damage against Nelson tomorrow night, meanwhile Nance gonna most likely go up against the Manimal. So who has the tougher matchup? 

Like I said, if DLo puts up another stinker he's in major trouble as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
I don't know why you keep talking about dlo. So if you're not giving Nance a pass that means you agree that he hasn't been doing enough. Why are we even arguing

11.8 points, 10.5 rebounds AS A STARTER. Marinate on that homie.
Yeah... No he didn't.

He started the entire month of December 2015.

He put up 7.3 & 6.0 in 23.1 mpg.. Nance was a -5.2

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nancela02/splits/2016

Randle 9.5 & 9.6 in 24.5 mpg, he was a -4.8 despite shooting almost 20% worse than Nance
I was talking about a stretch of games in which he started....the first few games after Randle was benched when we first saw flashes of Nance's potential and the type of impact his skill set brings to the team.

Read this:  http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...row-los-angeles-lakers-coach-byron-scott-says

And dude seriously, take your real plus-minus B.S. to the nail salon. That stuff don't mean squat.

I was talking about a stretch of games in which he started....the first few games after Randle was benched when we first saw flashes of Nance's potential and the type of impact his skill set brings to the team.

And dude seriously, take your real plus-minus B.S. to the nail salon. That stuff don't mean squat.

The first 5 games he started, he averaged 5.5 & 4.2 in 24.4 minutes.

First 10... 5.5 & 4.1 in 22.9 minutes per game..

So what are you talking about

OH I see you're talking about 5 game stretch, out of 23 :lol:

Last edited:

The first 5 games he started, he averaged 5.5 & 4.2 in 24.4 minutes.

First 10... 5.5 & 4.1 in 22.9 minutes per game..

So what are you talking about
Read the stinking article:  http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...row-los-angeles-lakers-coach-byron-scott-says

There was a stretch of games from 12/27/15 to January where Nance put up almost 12 ppg and over 10 rpg. The article was written on 1/4/16.

"Randle was removed from the starting lineup Dec. 7 after starting the team's first 20 games. Nance was promoted to starter in place of Randle and has thrived lately. He is averaging 11.6 points and 10.4 rebounds in his past five games.

Scott said he doesn't think Randle is upset because Nance is playing so well."

Last edited:
Hey E...How bout you take a 5 game sample of dlo's best games and see what whip has to say about it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Randle was removed from the starting lineup Dec. 7 after starting the team's first 20 games. Nance was promoted to starter in place of Randle and has thrived lately. He is averaging 11.6 points and 10.4 rebounds in his past five games.

Scott said he doesn't think Randle is upset because Nance is playing so well."

A 5 game sample size out of 23 games.. :lol:

We recently got a 6 game sample size where Russell averaged 19.8 / 5.0 / 5.2 on .444/.372...... So I'm glad we saw what Russell is...

Also in the 26 games after going back to the bench, he averaged 4.9 & 4.9

When Randle got back into the Starting Lineup, 12.2 & 11.1 over 40 games

Halfway through the season and Dude is stil *****ing and moaning and *****ing and moaning and *****ing and moaning.

And *****ing and moaning.

I don't know where you get off comparing DLo with Nance when I've already made it clear that I hold to DLo to much higher standards than Nance.

Month of January..

Russell 13.8/4.5/4.1 .407/.306

Porzingis 13.8/4.2/1.2 on .457/.316

And that includes a game where Russell played 1 minute

Not even in his first game back from injury? Why does Nance get a pass? Because deflections?
So Nance gets a pass because of a dlo quote. Got it.
So who's spamming? Who was the first one who brought Larry Nance into this entire conversation when I wasn't even talking about Nance when I told LoveHateSelf to give DLo my regards at the Lakers game on Tuesday?

roll.gif

Last edited:
You have more than 3000 posts in just over a year, pretty much all in this thread and all about dlo. So I'm gonna say you.

You have more than 3000 posts in just over a year, pretty much all in this thread and all about dlo. So I'm gonna say you.

WRONG. 90% of my posts have been in sneaker threads. 

Check it homeboy

It's only been lately (last couple months) when I came across certain funny Lakers fans on this thread that I realized I better start commenting so people recognize what the f is really up with the Lakers.

I wonder if in any of those threads you typed the words " the quality of these shoes could be so much better if the QA put some effort in doing their jobs...."

Comparing JB/Nike factory workers who make 10 cents an hour to NBA Players.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Am I that much in your head bruh that you actually went and checked out my profile history? LOL

Did I really get to you that much?

You funny bro.

Now go check back in the months of Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, and Nov 2016 and tell me what threads I commented on?
You like Trump. Get caught in a lie and act like it never happened. More than 1/3 of your posts are in this thread. And 98% of those are spamming the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom