**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

'check it homeboy'

'You actually went and checked it?'

So you've only been spamming the thread for the past couple months. The season is only a couple months old. Got it.

Am I that much in your head bruh that you actually went and checked out my profile history? LOL

Did I really get to you that much?

You funny bro.

Now go check back in the months of Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, and Nov 2016 and tell me what threads I commented on?
You like Trump. Get caught in a lie and act like it never happened. More than 1/3 of your posts are in this thread. And 98% of those are spamming the same thing. 
Are you also trying to say that NONE of you are SPAMMING ME? You saying that none of you try to instigate me with sarcastic commentary?

Like I said, you funny bro.

Last edited:
Lakers 15-16 Thread.....

Pages upon pages upon pages of continuous Byron Scott/Nick Young slander.

Nobody says a peep....because it's "in line".

One poster voices his opinions about a player from the "young core"......y'all want the mods to remove him
mean.gif

I stand with Whip! Keep voicing your opinion on Dlo and Randle.

Don't be silenced
Of course.

As long as I don't hurl personal insults at anyone, I'm good. Just because I disagree with 95% of people here, doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong.

This is a got dam public forum about the Lakers where all talk about anything Lakers is acceptable as long as it's non-derogatory.

The problem is...there are some people who are more weak minded than others in this world who allow disagreement to ruffle their feathers and actually believe it's "disturbing the peace." 

Lakers 15-16 Thread.....

Pages upon pages upon pages of continuous Byron Scott/Nick Young slander.

Nobody says a peep....because it's "in line".

One poster voices his opinions about a player from the "young core"......y'all want the mods to remove him :smh:

I stand with Whip! Keep voicing your opinion on Dlo and Randle.

Don't be silenced

Why do you care so much about what goes in a team thread you're not a fan of? Even as a hater that's weird. :lol: I hate the Cowboys hard but I'm not up their thread. Start the Nuggets and Jazz thread.

Isn't there a nuggets/jazz/bucks thread where wavy could go frolic?
Must be nice having 3+ teams..When one is doing bad you can just act like you never were a fan :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: this is just one of the more interesting threads in S&T. I gotta take a few lighthearted jabs here and there

df9hcx.png

Hollywood leading the league in poster efficiency via basketball reference. Intangibles not represented in this stat

Last edited:
No jokic tomorrow

Feels like forever since the Lakers played. Looking forward to watching Dlo back in action [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

No jokic tomorrow

Feels like forever since the Lakers played. Looking forward to watching Dlo back in action [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Zu going for 30

D'lo double double.

hopefully tomorrow will be the night we surpass last years win total

A win tomorrow would equal last year's win total

Looking forward to Dlo being agressive and playing with confidence

Need BI to get out of his funk too

Magic's return game in '96 vs the Warriors on NBATV tonight.

6 months later we added Shaq and Kobe.

Great night for the tank so far:

T'Wolves (19)

Heat (19) 8-game win streak

Sixers (18)

Mavs (18) Beat the world champs

Now hopefully these sorry Suns can get a win tonight. They are literally our only competition for the 2 spot now. 

Great night for the tank so far:

T'Wolves (19)
Heat (19) 8-game win streak
Sixers (18)
Mavs (18) Beat the world champs

Now hopefully these sorry Suns can get a win tonight. They are literally our only competition for the 2 spot now. 

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom