**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

v77lber9r5551.jpg

re-listening to the lakers podcast from June 15 2019 when we got AD

man kind of nuts. We had a team with AD and a MVP level LeBron with the perfect roster around him while also getting Morris and waiters for free. Then kobe died and season gets closed. Ridiculous

This pic hit me in the feels hard today. It’s crazy. Kobe, his daughter, Dr. Buss, Stuart Scott, and David Stern are all in this pic and sadly no longer here.

I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since that night already though. I remember clowning that doo be doo spurs fan jabroni hard that night after he said something dumb a few nights prior along the lines of he rather his team not make the playoffs than be down 3-2 in the finals.

7C9E5FCF-5FD7-4121-A89A-53D036000971.jpeg

Forever missed. Biggest tragedy in sports history. I still can’t believe it and think about him everyday. Global icon gone way too soon

Game 7 always pops up on my memories on Facebook as I was lucky enough to be there.
FB_IMG_1592437674996.jpg

Still can't believe i got both tickets for 800 when the guys next to us had paid 1k per seat.

This game and the 60 point close out are hands down the best two sporting events I have ever been to.

Took this pic for the Lebron Media day thread but it belongs here as well...

20200617_163832.jpg

Laker gang!

Back
Top Bottom